Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 16, 2024, 02:45:24 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 ... 49
Print
Author Topic: Screenshots of People Who Need to be Banned - POST HERE  (Read 357730 times)
metsu

View Profile
« Reply #600 on: May 07, 2012, 11:12:30 pm »

Sorry, i didnt know how to quote

I have seen the naming policy relaxed at this time or that and I have seen the lower maturity level that it brings with it.
>> So what's wrong with Fuzynutz? Will Dick gets ban if he had "Dick Head_is_Painful" ? when Mr Dick actually wanna express that his head hurts ?

If a name gets banned it is not because I dislike it
>> But it seems like you are thinking that Fuzynutz IS hair balls ? just like you are thinking that Dick is a penis instead of a name.

As for server population, this server has the highest average population of any of the custom servers.
>> i'm boxing like 6 and my friend 6 or 7, are you seriously thinking that EZserver have like 2~300 players ? Try 50~80.

You assume that allowing people to name their toons whatever they want would increase our numbers, I have seen the opposite.
>> i didnt encourage people to name their toons whatever they wanted, itsl like i believe you are not a junior high skool kid, you should learn to let things go.
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #601 on: May 07, 2012, 11:28:53 pm »

Coming up with inventive ways to try to circumvent the naming policy is not going to earn you cool points, it will just earn you a ban.

Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #602 on: May 07, 2012, 11:41:15 pm »

P.S.

metsu

View Profile
« Reply #603 on: May 08, 2012, 04:13:04 am »

Xiggie means 吸sxxk雞cxxk in Asia. meaning you should get a ban too ?
« Last Edit: May 08, 2012, 04:26:38 am by metsu » Logged
Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #604 on: May 08, 2012, 05:24:24 am »

yeah asia is a language all by it self.../ sad.    Dude quit being "that" guy. Your points don't even trend well together..

Quoted for the Brotherhood of Warriors
"I want my wizard to cast Fugitives instead of fireballs.
We can't always get what we want. ;-)"
-Hate"
metsu

View Profile
« Reply #605 on: May 08, 2012, 05:28:05 am »

lol you win, no matter what Smiley
anyway, peace all.. time to log in soon Smiley
« Last Edit: May 08, 2012, 05:30:11 am by metsu » Logged
Natedog
Master

View Profile
« Reply #606 on: May 08, 2012, 06:01:25 am »

yeah asia is a language all by it self.../ sad.    Dude quit being "that" guy. Your points don't even trend well together..

I speak America.. and if you dont like it .. then you can geeeeeeeeeet ooooout!!

Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #607 on: May 08, 2012, 06:53:23 am »

Moron! Evrabuddy noes its "Muhrikan"

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #608 on: May 08, 2012, 09:02:59 am »

trydaneq

View Profile
« Reply #609 on: May 08, 2012, 10:18:51 am »

I have been playing on this server for four years or so. I have seen the naming policy relaxed at this time or that and I have seen the lower maturity level that it brings with it. If a name gets banned it is not because I dislike it, it is because it violates the naming policy that HUNTER put in place. Coming up with inventive ways to try to circumvent the naming policy is not going to earn you cool points, it will just earn you a ban. As for server population, this server has the highest average population of any of the custom servers. You assume that allowing people to name their toons whatever they want would increase our numbers, I have seen the opposite.

The whole point of the current argument was 'don't whine in public about it, just email Hunter'.  We don't even know that he reads this thread every time he is online (and after this conversation, will most likely intentionally avoid it because it's just full of drama now).  I know it's REALLY hard for you to do, but be the bigger man, shut the hell up, and just start emailing him offensive/inappropriate names and let him decide.  From your tone in this entire conversation it's pretty evident that you believe you actually have a say in what is or isn't allowed on the server.  Hell, if Hunter decides he doesn't like the name Xiggie because it shows up on urbandictionary (btw, a REALLY awful, un-credible source for this stuff), as synonymous with a child predator and a bunch of other awful things, you're going to fight it tooth and nail.  Just shut up. 

I'm just getting sick of typing it...Xiggie- SHUT UP!!!
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #610 on: May 08, 2012, 02:40:44 pm »

Faildan your a dumb idiot. I do email Hunter when I find a name that violates the naming policy. I doubt Hunter does read this, I don't put names in here to report them to Hunter. I put them in here to report them to the server. Yeah, I do this to publicly humiliate people for being a jackass. That's all part of the consequences.

trydaneq

View Profile
« Reply #611 on: May 08, 2012, 04:07:39 pm »

Faildan your a dumb idiot. I do email Hunter when I find a name that violates the naming policy. I doubt Hunter does read this, I don't put names in here to report them to Hunter. I put them in here to report them to the server. Yeah, I do this to publicly humiliate people for being a jackass. That's all part of the consequences.

...and that makes YOU a total jackass.  People training, ninja looting, whatever else...awesome, report it to the server...with one post on what happened then shut your slimy little mouth about it.  As for loading up this thread with names that 'you' think are inappropriate?  For fuck's sake SHUT UP! If you see a name, just email it and be done with it.  The rest of us can either 1) see the names ourselves and will report it if we also deem necessary, 2) play with names off and will never see it anyway unless the person is talking in ooc, 3) are mature enough to just not give a shit (I know this last concept is nearly impossible for the middle-aged manchildren that make up <RAGE>, but try it, ok?)

PS- Dumb idiot?  Really?  Exactly how many of your relatives hold more than one relation title in your family?

PPS- Your =/= you're.  I find your blatant misuse of the English language while you claim to be a native of the country highly offensive, can I report that?  Fucktard.

I'm just getting sick of typing it...Xiggie- SHUT UP!!!
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #612 on: May 08, 2012, 04:32:03 pm »

Faildan you're an idiot on this server and you're an idiot on p99 too. No matter where you go, no one likes you. This thread serves a lot of purpose, none of which I care to explain to you any farther. Even if you did agree with it you wouldn't do so publicly because there is no attention in it for you. Go play out in the street.

Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #613 on: May 08, 2012, 05:48:46 pm »

...and that makes YOU a total jackass.  People training, ninja looting, whatever else...awesome, report it to the server...with one post on what happened then shut your slimy little mouth about it.  As for loading up this thread with names that 'you' think are inappropriate?  For fuck's sake SHUT UP! If you see a name, just email it and be done with it.  The rest of us can either 1) see the names ourselves and will report it if we also deem necessary, 2) play with names off and will never see it anyway unless the person is talking in ooc, 3) are mature enough to just not give a shit (I know this last concept is nearly impossible for the middle-aged manchildren that make up <RAGE>, but try it, ok?)

PS- Dumb idiot?  Really?  Exactly how many of your relatives hold more than one relation title in your family?

PPS- Your =/= you're.  I find your blatant misuse of the English language while you claim to be a native of the country highly offensive, can I report that?  Fucktard.

Just right quick Trydaneq, listen to me for a second.

I do have a screen shot of the post you deleted with the hate and racism on the forums. Quit this nonsense or I'll just link that picture and show everyone what you really said. I'll just email Hunter that SS.

I don't think you should be allowed on the forums on the game for what you posted in the past, did I send it to Hunter? Nope I have some part of me that says you can redeem yourself some how, some way. But going on and on and on like this over and over isn't moving in the right direction. Game wise you seem to have changed and are given back to the server. The ball is in your court what is your action?
« Last Edit: May 08, 2012, 06:11:22 pm by Fugitive » Logged

Quoted for the Brotherhood of Warriors
"I want my wizard to cast Fugitives instead of fireballs.
We can't always get what we want. ;-)"
-Hate"
Dethundrel

View Profile
« Reply #614 on: May 08, 2012, 06:15:41 pm »

Pages: 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 ... 49
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6131