Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 02, 2024, 04:25:47 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 ... 49
Print
Author Topic: Screenshots of People Who Need to be Banned - POST HERE  (Read 365162 times)
FionnTakeHits

View Profile
« Reply #495 on: September 04, 2011, 12:01:19 pm »

Yes, Goth was/is a jerk.  I still say the guy camping for 6 alts is the bigger jerk... period.  The whole world does not revolve around either of them. 

Would I have KS'd the mob?  No I wouldn't.  I would troll them for awhile and whine on the forums like the first guy did.  Yet, I would not have KS'd him. What I am saying is claiming a 15 minute spawn mob for hours is rude plain and simple and he should not be on here whining when someone checks him.
Brokyn

Artificial intelligence beats real stupidity

View Profile
« Reply #496 on: September 04, 2011, 12:07:13 pm »

Complaining because someone else got there first for something you want is childish, plain and simple...  If you got there first, you should be able to expect others to respect that.  It doesn't matter what the reason is they are camping the item, if they got there first, you leave, period.

We have enough youth, how about a fountain of smart?
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #497 on: September 04, 2011, 12:11:21 pm »

What I am saying is claiming a 15 minute spawn mob for hours is rude plain and simple and he should not be on here whining when someone checks him.

This is a common practice on every everquest server I have ever played on. Every game I have ever played on supports this. I don't know one single game that requires or suggests you move on after you loot one of the items of a special drop. Every game I have ever played does however have a ban policy for kill stealing. It is not rude to camp a mob over and over, it is common practice.

Kovou

View Profile
« Reply #498 on: September 04, 2011, 12:14:10 pm »

Heck i've camped these named for pages beofore for 6+ toons its a 15 min timer and if someone c omes in who needs a page or two i normay let them get one i take on ethne they get the 3rd or i let them have the next two spawns i mean hell its 30 mins you can accualy get food in that time or go tot he bathroom or in some ppl's case....take a shower *trust me fug and Xiggie ic an smell you from here....* Tongue
FionnTakeHits

View Profile
« Reply #499 on: September 04, 2011, 12:19:23 pm »

On every EQ server you have played on it was not a 15 minute spawn.  The person has a 15 minute investment in time when he gets there.  The guy camping the mob for 6 toons has created a 3 hour investment of time.  While the person camping 6 mobs only has to sacrifice 15 minutes to allow someone to continue through on there advancement, he is asking everyone else to wait a 3 hour investment of time for there progression.  THAT is why he is wrong.  

And this arguement is also stupid because both can/could afford an instance and were not going through for the first time.  Both were for alts.

They should go back to griefing each other and stop wasting forum space.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2011, 12:22:48 pm by FionnTakeHits » Logged
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #500 on: September 04, 2011, 12:28:19 pm »

On every EQ server you have played on it was not a 15 minute spawn.  

Yeah, on most other servers it is much higher respawn timer. I am not even sure what your point was there. Hell on live I have seen items camped for days... by the same person.

FionnTakeHits

View Profile
« Reply #501 on: September 04, 2011, 12:30:11 pm »

Wait, this is getsum?  This guy was flaming in LDON 2 last night after he got himself killed.  He accused the entire zone of training him and when they all asked if he needed a rez or help he rage quit.  

Stop wasting others time, if you can't play nice make an instance
Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #502 on: September 04, 2011, 12:33:01 pm »

« Last Edit: September 04, 2011, 12:34:59 pm by Fugitive » Logged

Quoted for the Brotherhood of Warriors
"I want my wizard to cast Fugitives instead of fireballs.
We can't always get what we want. ;-)"
-Hate"
FionnTakeHits

View Profile
« Reply #503 on: September 04, 2011, 12:35:05 pm »

Well on the live server Xiggie you could petition and the GM would force you to give up a spawn.  I know this is not live and I do not want to play on live.  I am saying there were advocates for you if you needed something.

Listen, I do not care for either of them.  I am just saying both parties should look in the mirror a bit.  Both were wrong, Goth was more wrong.
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #504 on: September 04, 2011, 12:39:40 pm »

Well on the live server Xiggie you could petition and the GM would force you to give up a spawn.

No they wouldn't, lol. Rights go to whoever was there first. On live, and any emu server I have ever played on I have never seen anyone forced to leave a spawn they were camping. Never have I ever known a time this happen.

FionnTakeHits

View Profile
« Reply #505 on: September 04, 2011, 12:46:07 pm »

I have had to do it and many other have as well.  I played EQ post Kunark and for 9 years after.  A GM would come and force a loot/spawn list.  If you were camping or 3 alts for instance on a 5 hour spawn and an alternate party came along along and whined enough, they would be forced to give the next spawn to the second group who did the whining for one spawn and then trade back and forth. 

Once again Xiggie, I don't care.  If you want the last word or something, just say so and I will stop replying.  Whatever makes your day.
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #506 on: September 04, 2011, 12:51:36 pm »

I have had to do it and many other have as well.  I played EQ post Kunark and for 9 years after.  A GM would come and force a loot/spawn list.  If you were camping or 3 alts for instance on a 5 hour spawn and an alternate party came along along and whined enough, they would be forced to give the next spawn to the second group who did the whining for one spawn and then trade back and forth. 

Once again Xiggie, I don't care.  If you want the last word or something, just say so and I will stop replying.  Whatever makes your day.

When you have a real point to make instead of just making shit up I will be happy to resume discussing it. About replying and all that jazz, prolly a good time to stop, cause making stuff up and then trying to patronize me is just going to make you look like a fool.

FionnTakeHits

View Profile
« Reply #507 on: September 04, 2011, 12:54:05 pm »

Wait, this is getsum?  This guy was flaming in LDON 2 last night after he got himself killed.  He accused the entire zone of training him and when they all asked if he needed a rez or help he rage quit.  

Stop wasting others time, if you can't play nice make an instance

You must be referring to this event.  I have several screenshots.  I have all kinds of screenshots of getting trained dozens of times.  All kinds of KSing too.  I only posted one event that had just happened that appeared to be the worst.  I'm sure, if I were to look harder, I can find some of yours -- if I knew what toons you play.

Kilethin would be my name.  The bard that went back into LDON 2 and tried to rez you after you screamed at him for 20 minutes.  I understand you did the exact same thing to Hachiko.

FionnTakeHits

View Profile
« Reply #508 on: September 04, 2011, 12:56:18 pm »

This is geting out of control.

Xiggie, you just never used the resources provided to you.  Cool, I don't CARE.  I just want to play on the fun server.

Getsum, work on your social skills.

Me, I am shuting up
« Last Edit: September 04, 2011, 12:58:30 pm by FionnTakeHits » Logged
Brokyn

Artificial intelligence beats real stupidity

View Profile
« Reply #509 on: September 04, 2011, 01:01:51 pm »

Me, I am shuting up

Most intelligent thing I have heard you say

We have enough youth, how about a fountain of smart?
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 ... 49
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65023
  • Total Topics: 5057
  • Online Today: 108
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)