Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 23, 2024, 02:21:50 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 ... 49
Print
Author Topic: Screenshots of People Who Need to be Banned - POST HERE  (Read 362973 times)
Aaralynn

View Profile
« Reply #540 on: February 11, 2012, 12:23:09 pm »

What about the name Phukker.... They won't shut up in OOC

You dont have to worry about Phukker much anymore. He moved to Honduras and does not have the bandwidth to play on EZ on the island. We both worked pretty hard on him, so it would be nice to keep him in the character select. Thanks!
Slyminx

View Profile
« Reply #541 on: February 11, 2012, 12:38:46 pm »

You just called the majority of the server a wiseass shithead who lives in a retard cave as nearly everyone on the server feels the same way about idiotic names.

It's quite obvious nearly everyone on the server don't feel this way or this forum topic would be a LOT more popular with different kinds of names. But it isn't. It's same people posting same boring shit over and over. Let me go over the last 5 pages of reports and see how many TRULY wrong, utterly ban-deserving names there are.

Woah. 5 pages of nothing. "What about the name Phukker.... They won't shut up in OOC", even that one is a long-shot, stretching it a bit thin. All the others, are either funny, stupid or lame (combination of all three is probable with the Bukkake Commander), but that doesn't quite fit into the "banhammer policy" as far as the rules themselves are concerned. Unless ofcourse, you're actually offended by anything that's even remotely unlike your own name.

But, since this is player based reporting, I think the name Xiggie is offensive to me, every time i read it in chat, I get a retching fit and need to go puke. Why the hell didn't Hunter ban that kind of offensive name yet?

See what I did thar?

Have you seen my bear Tibbers?
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #542 on: February 11, 2012, 12:55:46 pm »

Are you serious? If you honestly believe what you are posting then you are fucking stupid. That is what I think thar. I am not even going to go over the names that were banned, and I am not even going to go over the last however many pages because it is extremely obvious you are just trolling. What you said is so far out landish and unbelievable that if anyone was even possibly stupid enough to believe it they would have forgotten how to breath by now.

So now that we have that settled, you're a living breathing human being and therefore not stupid enough to believe what you just posted, whats your problem?

Slyminx

View Profile
« Reply #543 on: February 11, 2012, 03:38:17 pm »

Are you serious? If you honestly believe what you are posting then you are fucking stupid. That is what I think thar. I am not even going to go over the names that were banned, and I am not even going to go over the last however many pages because it is extremely obvious you are just trolling. What you said is so far out landish and unbelievable that if anyone was even possibly stupid enough to believe it they would have forgotten how to breath by now.

So now that we have that settled, you're a living breathing human being and therefore not stupid enough to believe what you just posted, whats your problem?

I don't have to be "fucking stupid" to be a bit more tolerant than the average bear. Were you raised in a lab clean environment with no germs, no garbage, no dirt, no swear words or any kinds of bad influences? Because, unless you were, there's no reason at ALL that you can be THAT intolerant of all the funny shit that's in all the possible MMO games. Including EverQuest.

So stop being a 6 year old child and grow the fuck up.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2012, 03:56:20 pm by Slyminx » Logged

Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #544 on: February 11, 2012, 04:57:36 pm »

The majority of the server, Hunter included do not feel that way. That should tell you something right there. Where you were born, be it in a lab or in the projects has nothing to do with common sense. 37 pages and every once in a while you have an idiot that comes along with the same views as yourself. What is so hard to figure out that the majority of the server does not want these idiotic names?

hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #545 on: February 11, 2012, 06:19:13 pm »

The majority of the server, Hunter included do not feel that way. That should tell you something right there. Where you were born, be it in a lab or in the projects has nothing to do with common sense. 37 pages and every once in a while you have an idiot that comes along with the same views as yourself. What is so hard to figure out that the majority of the server does not want these idiotic names?

Speak for yourself. As long as racial garbage stays out, let's see some amusement.

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #546 on: February 11, 2012, 06:29:32 pm »

Speak for yourself. As long as racial garbage stays out, let's see some amusement.

-Hate

you can't have it both ways it's all or none.. you know that

Quoted for the Brotherhood of Warriors
"I want my wizard to cast Fugitives instead of fireballs.
We can't always get what we want. ;-)"
-Hate"
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #547 on: February 11, 2012, 07:06:34 pm »

-Hate

Fortunately the majority of the people believe that the stuff that violates the naming policy that Hunter enforces is not amusing. I've seen this server when there has been lax enforcement of the rules. You get people in ooc just talking as nasty as they can get it, racial, sexual, any way they can find to be offensive just to get a rise out of people. Before someone even says it, not responding and not giving a rise to the bs does not result in those things going away, it just gets worse and worse. Finally you end up with Hunter spending a stupid amount of time dealing with garbage clean up on the server. The best way to avoid all that is preventative maintenance. Preventing people from polluting the server with idiotic names/language.

Jackal1950

View Profile
« Reply #548 on: February 11, 2012, 08:18:53 pm »

Please correct me if I am wrong, but because this is NOT an 18+  server, the basic rule should be that REASON should be used in naming toons and the topic / conversations should be responsibly edited by the "adult" users so the text should / not offend young ones.    .......Knowing that allot of the rotten text is indeed caused by said kids....and the toon names are from the same, except for a few "adults" that seem to get a kick out of showing the lower end of their base moral insight.....
  Not a preacher, but sometimes I wonder where common sense went to....jm2c
   flame on
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #549 on: February 12, 2012, 08:06:34 am »

If someone is looking for attention via bad words, bad names, or bad language, then they need to go to another server cause the bottom line is that I hold the ban stick and don't really care about excuses why someone thinks they should be able to do that stuff.

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Slyminx

View Profile
« Reply #550 on: February 12, 2012, 09:11:48 am »

If someone is looking for attention via bad words, bad names, or bad language, then they need to go to another server cause the bottom line is that I hold the ban stick and don't really care about excuses why someone thinks they should be able to do that stuff.

Be that as it may, I still don't agree with Xiggie who has less tolerance than a bat hanging upside down in a cave 3000 feet below ground. The way stuff appears is that he's LOOKING for names that MIGHT be in some remote batshit way related to something that's either bad, offensive or racist just so he can get his fling out and justify the player police.

Brokyn

Artificial intelligence beats real stupidity

View Profile
« Reply #551 on: February 12, 2012, 10:20:47 am »

Talk about having blinders on... Way to dismiss the server owner/admin so you could get back to slamming Xiggie.

BTW, which of the recent additions to the list is it that you think is ok...  The guy who has a toon called Fuqit Iquit, or the guy who named his toon after a bunch of guys jerking off?

We have enough youth, how about a fountain of smart?
St12ay

View Profile
« Reply #552 on: February 12, 2012, 03:48:11 pm »

It's pretty obvious to me that Hunters intentions might be different but that the people who post on this thread are just rules lawyering and trying to harass people. I've seen some of these very people break the same rules they proclaim to be offended by in /ooc.

On a personal level as an American citizen I think that any prevention of free speech is obscene. I  think that there should be some expectation of personal responsibiliy for parents as well.

Everquest has never and will never be a safe environment for children. As someone who started playing online when I was 15 when there was a substantially higher amount of enforcement I believe that no matter the effort someone will find a way to expose children to things their parents want to shield them from.  

Again I think that while the intentions Hunter has with this may be "good" the result is that people will take this as an opportunity to prevent other people from enjoying themselves under the guise that those players are doing the same thing to them.

Edit: A good example is happening right now. I logged in right after posting this to see Skeezy and Borsh talking about fucking kids and rape in ooc . I suppose they won't be reported because they're a little more established which is why I personally find this rule futile.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2012, 03:58:30 pm by St12ay » Logged
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #553 on: February 12, 2012, 03:59:30 pm »

My "tolerance" is the only one that matters, and actually I've let a lot of things slide on here. Anything that is blatantly nasty, sexist, or racist will just be banned, simple as that. Anyone that does that stuff usually expects to get banned anyways. Not that often you see anyone investing enough time to get full T5+ with foul names/language. If you want to practice free speech on my server then go some where else or I'll practice my ban stick.

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Reako66

View Profile
« Reply #554 on: February 12, 2012, 04:33:13 pm »

Xiggie is just trying to keep the sever that he has played on for so many years nice and friendly. Hi Fugitive you still a douche?
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 ... 49
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6131
  • Latest: appathy
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65022
  • Total Topics: 5057
  • Online Today: 282