Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 26, 2024, 08:07:43 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12
Print
Author Topic: EZ Server now supports SoD Client!  (Read 102772 times)
northerntroll

View Profile
« Reply #135 on: October 30, 2010, 06:35:50 am »

`2. AAs - AAs don't display purchased AAs properly and aren't able to be purchased.`

any progress on this?
lerxst2112

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: October 30, 2010, 09:53:31 am »

AAs work fine in SoD.  If they aren't working for you, then you either do not have the spell file installed from the link on the left, or you are not using a proper version of SoD.  The version available from Steam is NOT SoD anymore and it is not supported.
Simp

bling bling

View Profile
« Reply #137 on: October 30, 2010, 10:41:05 am »

Actually there are 2 AA's that do not work that being HT and LOH as far as I know those are the only two that do not work with SoD client.

Zodiac - Monk - <i crit my pants>
Smoka

View Profile
« Reply #138 on: October 31, 2010, 12:11:15 am »

I have SoD. I also have a working HT from AA's, but LoH doesn't work.

JDFriend

Older i get the less i care to understand

View Profile
« Reply #139 on: November 06, 2010, 11:53:20 am »

Regarding SoD client, I have now dl'd 4 diff times from links given to me or from isohunt etc. I dl the ezserver spell files, I change my port setting to read 5999, i change  my directory to the new folder and subfolder for SoD.... and everytime I hit the server select page it says "I own o of 25 expansions, and I have no servers at all up to select. This has happened to me everytime with Sod, can anyone help inform me what I am doing wrong. I am not sitting through another 5hr download of 6.3 gig of data, only to have it tell me no servers exist.

And so you know there is nothing wrong with my client or pc, I can go into my emu launcher and select titanium again, its folder, set port to 5998, say yes to patch eqhost.txt, and be playing again in 1min.

Id really like to use SoD, but ive now wasted 20+ hrs trying to get it running with no luck at all. HELP !!!!!!

Thank you for any and all input

Tanathos

View Profile
« Reply #140 on: November 06, 2010, 12:07:47 pm »

Regarding SoD client, I have now dl'd 4 diff times from links given to me or from isohunt etc. I dl the ezserver spell files, I change my port setting to read 5999, i change  my directory to the new folder and subfolder for SoD.... and everytime I hit the server select page it says "I own o of 25 expansions, and I have no servers at all up to select. This has happened to me everytime with Sod, can anyone help inform me what I am doing wrong. I am not sitting through another 5hr download of 6.3 gig of data, only to have it tell me no servers exist.

And so you know there is nothing wrong with my client or pc, I can go into my emu launcher and select titanium again, its folder, set port to 5998, say yes to patch eqhost.txt, and be playing again in 1min.

Id really like to use SoD, but ive now wasted 20+ hrs trying to get it running with no luck at all. HELP !!!!!!

Thank you for any and all input

Did you setup SOD so it can run? If not here is the guide to how get to work. taken from Eqemu forums for getting SOD to work.
This was what I had to do awhile back for SOD to work.

Do this to get in before doing the step below http://www.eqemulator.net/wiki/wikka.php?wakka=GetTit
Another useful link for setup on left side Wiki and getting started and where you setup your user accounts. http://eqemulator.org/

You need to get your login information set on this login server. To do so, you need to log in to "ProjectEQ: The Grand Creation" or "Storm Haven" via the eqemulator.org login server and use the #setlsinfo command. The #setlsinfo command expects two values, your email address and your password. This will update the alternate login server so you can log in via it. Once that has been done, you can set your eqhost.txt to either www.tsahosting.net:5998 (Titanium and SoF) or www.tsahosting.net:5999 (SoD).

Once your done with the top sectionc hange your eqhost again to reflect the changes below.

[LoginServer]
Host=eqemulator.net:5999

MAKE SURE YOU HAVE NO SPACES AFTER THE END NUMBER 5999
IF YOU DO HAVE SPACES BACKSPACE SO THE CURSOR IS RIGHT AT THE END OF THE 5999

IF you do not do this then it can give you the error of empty server list or unable to connect.

Post if you need a solid complete walk through of install for SOD to work correctly.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2010, 12:11:12 pm by Tanathos » Logged
BattleB

View Profile
« Reply #141 on: November 07, 2010, 12:57:34 pm »

Anyone know of a way to trick on the SoD client to make the Vote screen during login think I have already voted so it quits showing up?

It's not a big issue, but just one of those annoyances.
Drezden

View Profile
« Reply #142 on: November 07, 2010, 01:19:44 pm »

I think I just clicked on it and let it try to open the page,then closed it out before it loaded. Its never popped up again,dunno if thats why tho.
alrazor

View Profile
« Reply #143 on: February 17, 2011, 04:41:59 am »

HI THERE,

AFTER USING EQ TITANIUM FOR A WHILE, I INSTALLED NOW EQ SOD(Steam) and EVERYTHING WENT OK.   NOW I WANTED TO ENTER "LOPING PLAINS" TROUGH "Steamfont Mountains" but I can't find the passage !!   I have level 59, should I get to a higher level before access is granted or do I have another problem here ?

KIND REGARDS,
AL RAZOR (Beastlord level 59) - EZ is GREAT !!
Fabdibikya

View Profile
« Reply #144 on: February 17, 2011, 05:42:27 am »

What is Loping Plains?

Your best guess is, if it's a SoD zone that was added after Titanium, it doesnt exist on this server.

Clevitsj, Hipster Enchantress Extraordinaire
(I WAS AN ENCHANTER BEFORE THEY WERE COOL)
alrazor

View Profile
« Reply #145 on: February 17, 2011, 06:18:05 am »

OK, but I saw that EZSERVER(online) supports also SOD (seeds of destruction) and SOF (secrets of faydwer) for a 100%.   Loping Plains is an SOF-zone.  So, I should get access or not ?

AlRazor
alrazor

View Profile
« Reply #146 on: February 17, 2011, 06:23:27 am »

Hi, me again..

I found some other info about "Loping Plains" on this Forum, but I have any clue what it means !!!???

QUOTE :
11. Steamfont Mountains (revamped during Secrets of Faydwer to allow access to Dragonscale Hills and The Loping Plains, via a new area where the remains of where Steam Factory and Fortress Mechanotus once stood behind the minotaur caves. Both versions available to SoF/SoD)
Steamfont Mountains (Old)=steamfont, zoneid=56
Steamfont Mountains (New)=steamfontmts, zoneid=448

Anyone can help me ? 

Thanks
Al Razor
alrazor

View Profile
« Reply #147 on: February 17, 2011, 06:40:56 am »

Hi, me again  Roll Eyes

Could me problem be the reason I've linked to "Host=eqemulator.net:5999" for SOD and have to link instead to "Host=eqemulator.net:5998" for SOF. Perhaps then I could access Loping Plains which is a SOF-zone.
 Embarrassed

AlRazor
Fabdibikya

View Profile
« Reply #148 on: February 17, 2011, 06:48:53 am »

I think they mean clients, and not content?

Anyway, I havent heard or seen of Loping Plains on EZ.

Clevitsj, Hipster Enchantress Extraordinaire
(I WAS AN ENCHANTER BEFORE THEY WERE COOL)
Dragonmist

View Profile
« Reply #149 on: February 17, 2011, 09:31:44 am »

Loping Plains is a level 75+ zone,not required but you would die in a few hits I would assume anyhow if your on titanium you CANNOT access any of the content in those expansions you have to have SoD client to do so doesn't matter what your port is listed as. Supports just means if you have the correct client you can enter the zone.

http://eqbeastiary.allakhazam.com/search.shtml?zone=529

Mobs level 73-90 in the zone.

On live people used to use kiting classes at the gator camp to quad kite and farm AA's.

Hope this helps Goodluck

WAR-Warfiend
SK-Ciera
PAL-Fevein
PAL-Zelera
PAL-Kordel
RNG-Dragonmist
ROG-Consealed
WIZ-Zeldraco
BER-Shadeis
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12
Print