Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 11:46:09 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10
Print
Author Topic: Please upgrade to SoD+  (Read 104582 times)
Bladethorn

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: November 20, 2011, 08:31:47 pm »

ok, I must be densing this out.. i downloaded the UF from Pirate Bay.. got the missing file segment, changed to 5999, and get the following error..

The procedure entry point
??0ndsGetInterface@@QAE@PAVnsISupport@@PAI@z could not be located in the dynamic link linreary zul.dll.

Any ideas for next steps??..

Thanks

~Guild Pa'ahana~

~Bladethorn, Ironskin, Ironhyde, Stormfade, Redthorne, Redwynd, Xhaidis, Forbid, Vailyn, Aayen, Greyshadow~
Vernix

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: November 20, 2011, 10:18:54 pm »

Been playing on EZ for a few months now, finally posting on the forums because I had a similar problem to Bladethorn and it was not obvious what was going on.

What it turned out to be for me was some kind of decompression issue.  I had extracted UF using the win7 build in decompression, but on to a compressed volume.  I finally used 7zip to decompress it, and on to an uncompressed volume, and the problem went away.  I dunno which of those things made the difference.
qualia

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 21, 2011, 04:30:50 pm »

ok, I must be densing this out.. i downloaded the UF from Pirate Bay.. got the missing file segment, changed to 5999, and get the following error..

The procedure entry point
??0ndsGetInterface@@QAE@PAVnsISupport@@PAI@z could not be located in the dynamic link linreary zul.dll.

Any ideas for next steps??..

Thanks

im having the exact same issues.
qualia

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 21, 2011, 04:45:35 pm »

Been playing on EZ for a few months now, finally posting on the forums because I had a similar problem to Bladethorn and it was not obvious what was going on.

What it turned out to be for me was some kind of decompression issue.  I had extracted UF using the win7 build in decompression, but on to a compressed volume.  I finally used 7zip to decompress it, and on to an uncompressed volume, and the problem went away.  I dunno which of those things made the difference.

o so using 7zip apparently works... crazy fix. thanks
walk2k

Hero Posts: 99999

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 21, 2011, 06:36:49 pm »

if we bought EQ from steam last year (when it was Sod) what do we get if we try to re-download it today?  anyone know?

Bladethorn

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: November 21, 2011, 06:52:59 pm »

Hey, wanted to say thanks for the 7zip tip, seems like everything is working smoothly!

Thanks!

~Guild Pa'ahana~

~Bladethorn, Ironskin, Ironhyde, Stormfade, Redthorne, Redwynd, Xhaidis, Forbid, Vailyn, Aayen, Greyshadow~
Helstar

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: November 21, 2011, 09:43:50 pm »

if we bought EQ from steam last year (when it was Sod) what do we get if we try to re-download it today?  anyone know?

ya i would like to know also?
bozac

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: November 21, 2011, 10:22:43 pm »

Akka's Hot works just fine

Bozac
SuFuCru

Utility, War
Bozac, Magician
Bozpal, Pally
Leeme, Ranger
Laquandra, SK
Myleene, Pal
Bozpal, Bozrog, Boznec, Bozmnk
Trevius
EQEmu Developer

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: November 22, 2011, 02:19:18 am »

You probably want to make sure to copy your SoD folder out of the Steam app folder if you haven't done that already.  Then, you should be able to just log into Steam using the steam app and it should let you update from there.  If not, you can always delete your EQ folder in the Steam app folder and when you log into Steam you can re-download the whole thing which should put you back to UF for now.  That should work at least until they update to VoA, which could be any time now.
alrazor

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: November 22, 2011, 03:32:20 am »

Hi drep,

Concering your explanation for installing UF, everyting is OK.  But you can also add that you have to download to mapfile from Mapfiend and copy it in the mapfile of UF, otherwise the maps shows only the mobs and not the walls (when using MQ2).

Bye,
Alrazor
Bladethorn

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: November 22, 2011, 07:33:42 am »

Ok, loading in single toons seems to be ok for me, but when using Isboxer, my resolutions are jacked. Heading over to the lavish site now to do some research, just wasn't sure if anyone else was having the same issue.

~Guild Pa'ahana~

Rastaman

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: December 04, 2011, 09:36:08 am »

what version of MQ2 works with HoT client?
imcrazy

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: December 04, 2011, 02:31:15 pm »

would anyone mind seeding the UF missing files torrent ??
lerxst2112

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: December 04, 2011, 02:55:21 pm »

what version of MQ2 works with HoT client?

The client is Underfoot, so that's the version of MQ2 you need.
imcrazy

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: December 04, 2011, 03:14:18 pm »

and as well, after DLing the Torrent version do you copy those files into your EQ folder?? OR do you just copy the missing files into the UF torrent folder + the EZ files then play off that folder ?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6124
  • Latest: Havicck
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64988
  • Total Topics: 5053
  • Online Today: 91