Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 02, 2024, 01:55:51 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7
Print
Author Topic: Ideal 6 box?  (Read 40643 times)
Gnaughty

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: May 17, 2010, 09:42:38 pm »

Yeah that BP effect is an epic fail.

Poop
Scootz

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 18, 2010, 05:06:31 am »

look we all know what the ideal 6 box for ez is, tank tank cleric cleric ranger ranger, call me crazy but i think the 6 box could easily solo all the way PoG.
Balthor

Vote for Pedro

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 18, 2010, 07:54:21 am »

Ohhh snap I forgot there is no such thing here as itemization. Shit. Well at least I can spam the forums cause I know it pisses off Cero to see more Balthor posts bumping shit to the top
Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 18, 2010, 10:28:51 am »

No! Your forums posts are weak sauce man.
I am the posting troll

Balthor

Vote for Pedro

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 18, 2010, 07:39:52 pm »

Nah my shits no longer XXX rated like previously because I was told to knock that shit off. Now I keep it to the PG13-R rated arena.
Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 19, 2010, 11:30:49 am »

Well, thats when you gotta push the envelope

Balthor

Vote for Pedro

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 19, 2010, 11:42:21 am »

whats the point? Bofry slit his wrists or something. Most of china is gone. Supreme isnt around.
Not interested in hating on the new players and I dont even feel like playing much on the server with it being overcrowded as it is.

Figure i'll play nice and shit. Like when I do randomly log in I'll go kill MoW or TT for people needing it or some shit.
Still refuse to do qvic runs and shit like that cause I dont believe in bumping more people into tacvi//pod but epics are epic.
talanos

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 03, 2010, 11:32:10 am »

While the bst is better dps I personally prefer the mage because of Coth.

So far my only experience with pet classes is watching the 68 mage pet tear up BoT.  Is the beastlord pet even at that level better dps, or does it take 2.0, 3.0, etc before beastlord pulls ahead?
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 04, 2010, 12:20:50 am »

Here is a run down on mage, bst, and necro 3.0 pets.

Bst 3.0 pet does the most damage of all. I can't remember the spell the bst pet cast but it does not cause any agro problems. Bst has a heal that is larger than the heals on mage and necro and is effected by the oracle charm. Since bst heal is naturally larger than mage and necro heals they will get the best benefit from the oracle charm. This heal does crit. Personally bst attempting to dps a mob themselves does nothing but put the bst at risk of getting damaged themselves thus wasting time healing themselves that they could be healing their pet. On the otherside of that, bst is the best at flipping mobs because they have more hp and better defense than mage or necro.

Mage 3.0 pet does the second best damage of all. The problem with the mage pet right now is the root is causing agro issues. This problem seems to have gotten worse recently and makes the mage pet useless beyond tacvi imo. The mage pet heal does not crit and but is effected by the oracle charm. Mage dd's do not do enough damage to waste the time it takes to cast them.

Necro 3.0 pet does the third best damage of all. The necro pet procs a group heal though I am not sure how good it is. I think I heard 3k by someone but don't hold me to it. I am not aware of any agro problems with a necro pet. The necro pet heal is the same as the mage pet heal so it does not crit but is  effected by the oracle charm. Dots do not do enough damage to be effective. With the mana regen on 3.0's the necro spell to give others mana doesn't really have a place in the mid to end game.

Any corrections or additional information is welcome.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2010, 12:48:08 am by Xiggie » Logged

zomgDanyelle

Retired

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 04, 2010, 12:24:08 am »

Pet heals are affected by Oracle Charm.

Blood of the Akkadian
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 04, 2010, 12:40:48 am »

Sweet they changed it. Editing my post. Thank you very much for the info Danyelle.

zomgDanyelle

Retired

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 04, 2010, 01:35:35 am »

Yeah it seems to for mages anyway lol. I haven't tried Necros/Beasts so don't quote me on them. And np Smiley

Blood of the Akkadian
xoltrek

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 04, 2010, 06:38:25 am »

necro pet Grouop heal proc is like 600. Don't know if oracle charm change anything ?

But at hight end level it will be useless since pet die in 2 sec...

Would be nice to get a firebladeV3 (with nice hp bonus) spell on pet once you get PoG flag, so pet will be more hp and will no more dying in 2 sec.
Gnaughty

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 04, 2010, 10:29:44 am »

Yeah shelving Homey was tough for me since he was my first char here but even just T1 bosses would eat his pet in seconds so not worth it.

Poop
Drep

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 04, 2010, 10:39:25 am »

necro pet Grouop heal proc is like 600. Don't know if oracle charm change anything ?

But at hight end level it will be useless since pet die in 2 sec...

Would be nice to get a firebladeV3 (with nice hp bonus) spell on pet once you get PoG flag, so pet will be more hp and will no more dying in 2 sec.

Question:  I'm getting really close to getting the rest of our boxers into T3.  Hopefully soon.   I haven't really had any problems in T1 and T2 with our necro pet dying.  Sometimes, If i miss a heal it will be toast but it doesn't happen often.   How much worse is it in T3?  Should I go ahead and replace the necro before I get into T3?  I'm assuming your stating that in T3 the pet is going to die within 2 sec?
Sad     I really don't want to level another another toon and go through all the epics again.  haha

Drep (War),  Wudd (Cleric), Mdydar (Monk)
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65023
  • Total Topics: 5057
  • Online Today: 53
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)