Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 03, 2024, 11:40:57 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
Print
Author Topic: PoD Tikis  (Read 37595 times)
Tarq

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: May 16, 2010, 08:08:39 pm »

no video yet?

titanmaster = a joke.
reputation = ruined.
titanmaster

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 16, 2010, 08:23:13 pm »

no video yet?

titanmaster = a joke.
reputation = ruined.

The video you all requested.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQVOJ7qsLBY

Im currently done talking about this situation. I said i would post the video and here it is.

Stylos, i apologize for jumping to frapsing you but at the time it did come off rather bad from my point of view.

With the rule clarification by hunter, i apologize to you and in no way was every trying to ruin your name.

Tarq,

I really dont care what you think of me or my reputation on a hacked server where half the population of people are boxed.

Sorry to bring this to the forums it would have truly been a waste of time but i feel some what redeemed that there was a ruling on Tikkis.

Tarq

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 16, 2010, 08:42:12 pm »

That video shows absolutely nothing.

Also If you need clarification about common sense rules or unwritten courtesies then you are a rude moron. Did you need someone to tell you to wash your hands after you use the bathroom?
Tankzilla

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 16, 2010, 10:32:33 pm »

Hey Tarq, I believe your in the same guild with Stylos. We came to an agreement and everything yesterday/today.. but your comments to Titanmaster were kinda harsh dont you think? you wernt in zone nor in game at that time,
Did you need someone to tell you to wash your hands after you use the bathroom?

But I'm pretty sure everyone was taught that? /open mouth insert foot xthxbye

Tankz~
« Last Edit: May 17, 2010, 12:33:42 am by Tankzilla » Logged
Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 16, 2010, 10:57:41 pm »

What i got from that video was, Stylos was killing a group of mobs... someone else was killing 1 mob. Then the camera man died.... soo?

Eliseus

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 17, 2010, 01:48:15 am »

no video yet?

titanmaster = a joke.
reputation = ruined.

The video you all requested.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQVOJ7qsLBY

Im currently done talking about this situation. I said i would post the video and here it is.

Stylos, i apologize for jumping to frapsing you but at the time it did come off rather bad from my point of view.

With the rule clarification by hunter, i apologize to you and in no way was every trying to ruin your name.

Tarq,

I really dont care what you think of me or my reputation on a hacked server where half the population of people are boxed.

Sorry to bring this to the forums it would have truly been a waste of time but i feel some what redeemed that there was a ruling on Tikkis.

Emulated, and you obviously care enough to respond to him and respond many times through this thread.
qualin

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 17, 2010, 07:14:44 am »

That video was lacking some important elements.  Like any discernible proof.  I'm surprised there actually is a video though, after 4 something pages on this thread and no link I was starting to think you an outright liar.

How were you redeemed? You were the one stating that you could camp the area and claim the tiki spot without any crystals.  The rule change goes against what you were trying to do.

kaizen

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 17, 2010, 08:06:47 am »

should change Titanmaster's name to Frapsmaster...

Make sure you are smiling when you are in a zone with him because he is frapsing you lol

its a free game.. lets all play nice
personally i could care less how fast i get T1/T2/T3/T4 gear
it would be pretty damn boring if I won on EZ server too quickly
Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 17, 2010, 10:32:32 am »

its a free game.. lets all play nice
personally i could care less how fast i get T1/T2/T3/T4 gear
it would be pretty damn boring if I won on EZ server too quickly

Its all about getting T4's and trying not to get banned at that point heh. Everyone is after you at that point. People here are big babies alot of times. If someone fucks with me in game i just find some way to make them pay in game as well. *shrug* idk, eye for an eye i would say.

Gnaughty

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 17, 2010, 10:38:56 am »

Reed you are quickly climbing my list of EQ badasses.  I like your style home skillet.

Poop
Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 17, 2010, 10:52:45 am »

I just dont like forums crying about who did what and where, its a waste.
My style is more SS and post in ban forum. Normally associated with names and asshatery in OOC. Camp competition is a different animal

Gantrathor

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 17, 2010, 10:54:31 am »

Heya Tankzilla,

In response to your post:

"Hey Tarq, I believe your in the same guild with Stylos. We came to an agreement and everything yesterday/today.. but your comments to Titanmaster were kinda harsh dont you think? you wernt in zone nor in game at that time,"

If someone is 'coming down' on Titanmaster you need to consider the whole body of this thread.  Throughout the entire thing (and to read it, in game too) people were telling Titan his point of view was WAY off.  His response was always (to paraphrase) If Hunter hasn't said it's so, it isn't so.  That is an extremely poor position to take.  Honestly, how can a reasonable person expect that they should maintain control of a camp that they cannot themselves use?  Nitpicking the idea that a Tiki isn't a mob, but a device to spawn a mob and therefore not subject to the 5 minute rule just wasn't a valid arguement.

Hunter has said where there is no specific rule, "don't grief, use common sense."  Do Titan's arguements pass the 'common sense' rule for you?  They don't for me and they obviously didn't for the greater part of the community.  Good rule of thumb...if everyone on the server is telling you you're wrong, you're probably wrong.  So, if people come down hard on Titan, it's because not only was he obviously wrong, but to date, he hasn't apologized for such an obvious misrepresentation of the rules.  He even went so far as to say he felt redeemed by Hunter's clarification of the rules.  He should feel ashamed, not redeemed.

Balthor

Vote for Pedro

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 17, 2010, 12:58:57 pm »

Not reading the whole post. I see a video that shows nothing and I read something about someone wanting to claim a tiki and not having crystals.

Let me tell you, If i run around tier2 and see you at a tiki Im going to say hi.
If you ignore me, then fail to pop a tiki thats up Im taking that tiki.
I'll give you what I consider reasonable time to respond/pop tiki but not 30min of you jacking off.
If you do respond and say you have no crystals I'll chit chat for a bit since I like having conversations. If while we talk and you kill a few trash and get no crystals I will pop that tiki.

Its called common sense and being decent.

Someone wanting a tiki with NO CRYSTALS is a dick.
Get outa the way of someone that can spawn it.

Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 17, 2010, 01:03:35 pm »

I let balthor pop tikis then KS him. Its the better way to roll.

kaizen

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 17, 2010, 01:10:59 pm »

Hunter has changed the EZserver rules and specifically made a section about tikis..

NO HORDING Tiki's
If the Tiki is up and you were there first, you have 5 minutes to use a Crystal to spawn the boss, or give up the camp to someone else. After the boss event is over, either succeed or fail, then you must give another group a chance to spawn the next boss. If multiple groups showed up at the exact same time, then try doing a /random to see who gets first round for a boss. Do not pull trash to Tiki's or set up camp near Tiki's for killing trash, or train the Tiki areas, cause that will be considered griefing and training. EZ Server is policed by the users with fraps and screen shots. If you think another group is going to grief you and break the rules, then make a video with fraps, preferably before you even start the event, to show the whole story. Users breaking rules and caught on video will be dealt with, and possibly banned.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65024
  • Total Topics: 5058
  • Online Today: 134
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)