Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 26, 2024, 08:27:09 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 ... 90
Print
Author Topic: Broken Stuff Repair Shop v2.0  (Read 632410 times)
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #1005 on: April 04, 2016, 09:33:57 am »

Loottable broken from Airplane...

60 Tokens without one Essence ... and heared in /ooc that other got same problem after 70 and 100 without one Essence in last 2-3days

Airplane is still on loottable. Meaning I would have to had touched the loottables in DB, then waited for reboot. I have not touched the loottables for airplane as loottables, in general, suck.

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Mixlor

View Profile
« Reply #1006 on: April 05, 2016, 04:11:31 am »

T9 Befallen Event?!! Someone posted in /ooc one night about the Befallen event triggering 5 times while they were in T9. I didn't believe them because it is suppose to give a zone message that the event has started and 2 waves of ghouls and skeletons will head out moving towards the Army of Light camp. I didn't believe them but I owe them a serious apology because yeah....it happened to me.

I headed over to Befallen before the event was to start and parked my raid in a different spot than I usually do. Good thing I did because the I got the first 2 waves like before and pulled them over to my raid. As I was fighting...I got a second zone message "A wailing can be heard..." and another 2 waves came out. I had to let them go because I already was engaged with the first 2 waves. Then a 3rd zone message popped up and another 2 waves came out. By the time I killed the mobs I had pulled and looted I decided to hell with it and let the Army of Light fend for its own. I went back to the lake and pulled some mobs there. I then looked at the map hoping that the Hill Giant had spawned but I saw to my dismay that the entire Army of Light camp had been annihilated and it was filled with the ghouls and skeletons. There were over 60 still in there. They would then run back to the Befallen entrance and then head back to the zone in. I finally just went back and picked them off as they would run back and forth until they were all dead.

Is this suppose to happen? I think I too got 5 Befallen events triggered with around 100 mobs. I figured there was 20-30 mobs per event? I know there were some changes to different zones but I thought for T9 it was that Leaf Scarabs dropped sellable loot.

I was able to handle them but I am not sure that someone breaking into T9 for the first time...UW or no UW could handle that many mobs. I am geared but not super geared with Earring, max RoA, like many of the end game warriors are. Still, it was fun and I don't mind if "it is working as intended".

The second thing I noticed was my raid horn doesn't wipe agro like the summon horn does or did. I aggro'd some of the remaining undead in the cave while they were fighting the AoL and some trash mobs while running back to the lake. I then used my raid horn to summon my raid to me and the mobs still came for me even after using the horn, something that didn't happen 4+ months ago. I took a 4 month break so many things have changed.

Thanks!
-Mix-

« Last Edit: April 05, 2016, 04:28:38 am by Mixlor » Logged
balidet
Master

View Profile
« Reply #1007 on: April 05, 2016, 04:02:08 pm »

This happend to me but I am not sure i was the once in OOC but yea...5 waves all at once and I had just started to log in toon..i basicly had the warrior paladin and rogue in and all 5 waves slaughtered their way into the light camp and hit me as one pile...holy shit...I was able to space out usint my ripost disc and actually kill most of them but I got overwhelmed at some point with the army of light agroing and attacking me from behind....

it was actually pretty fun and maybe it should be left in..

I would request that the army of light handle agro like normal mobs cause this agroed on a npc means they fight like rooted mobs stuff is kinda bullshit lol...

ohh and mix the raid horn never cleared aggro and I have pointed this out to hate at least once...

Mixlor

View Profile
« Reply #1008 on: April 05, 2016, 04:21:17 pm »

Yeah Balidet.. I just logged in and my toons are still in T9 at the lake. I just got Mixlor loaded in and the Befallen event started. I counted 6 events triggered so that is at least 100+ mobs running for the zone in. By the time writing this post the AoL NPCs have been annihilated and the mobs are just running around the cave killing any that respawn. Some will run back to the Befallen entrance and then back to the cave / zone in. Regardless, if you do not go and kill them, they will keep killing any AoL NPC respawns and basically make the zone in unsafe for anyone trying to enter the zone whether it be private or public instance. It is kinda cool but I don't think this is suppose to happen. Just too many if you let them build up to try and do one big pull like before but you can pick off waves of them since they seem to run back and forth from the Befallen entrance to the AoL camp.

I do agree with you about not trying to fight them in the cave because you will agro the AoL guys and they will attack you too. I just run up and hit Angerbomb on a group of the undead fighting a few AoL guys and stand back. Once the AoL guys are dead the group of undead come at me and I slaughter them.

As far as the raid horn not wiping agro... not sure if it was intended to but I thought it would be since it was 75 credits. Still it is a nice item for a 1 click and summon 12+ toons. Since I am trying to streamline my raid from 18 to 12 I could just go back to using the normal summon horn if I fear that I have agro.

***UPDATE***
I went afk for about 15 mins and when I came back the 100+ undead had despawned and the AoL NPCs had fully respawned. As far as the zone in being compromised it seems that after a little time has passed the undead will despawn leaving the zone in safe for new toons / players to enter the zone. Woe to those that zone in or get caught in the path when the event triggers though! Cool little feature and one that doesn't seem to cause lag for me even if it is left unchecked/untouched.
-(Somewhere Hate is grinning evilly thinking..."I gotcha Bitch!!!")-

Mix
« Last Edit: April 05, 2016, 04:55:05 pm by Mixlor » Logged
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #1009 on: April 05, 2016, 11:23:25 pm »

Old Commons issue with mass waves of undead spawning should be fixed. PST in game if it's not and I'll repop your instance.

-Hate

Kelordis

View Profile
« Reply #1010 on: April 07, 2016, 03:55:15 pm »

Was getting the Pet Illusions from ToFS and noticed that [Pet Illusion: Evil Eye] spell isn't listed in the 'Utility Beneficial > Illusion: Other' with rest of the spells.

Noot

EZServerHowTo Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1011 on: April 08, 2016, 11:05:15 am »

This happend to me but I am not sure i was the once in OOC but yea...

T9 Befallen Event?!! Someone posted in /ooc one night about the Befallen event triggering 5 times while they were in T9.

It was most likely me, because I've been having wonderful time in T9.  I tried about 8 times to stop the undead getting to the tunnel and got absolutely destroyed every time.  Typically I could handle it no problem.  The only way I was able to stop it was using my necro kiting the entire amoeba with Death 3.  It took about 20 minutes, but it did the trick.

Old Commons issue with mass waves of undead spawning should be fixed. PST in game if it's not and I'll repop your instance.
-Hate

Fantastic.

CyanideTreatment

View Profile
« Reply #1012 on: April 09, 2016, 01:30:10 am »

Someone mentioned that making instances for Halls of Honor ( HoHonorA ) it is spawning him and his alts to Catacombs of Dranik; the mini expedition
Kelordis

View Profile
« Reply #1013 on: April 09, 2016, 10:28:38 am »

Spent almost 7 hours zone hopping to do Scepter of Time task runs just perfectly fine. Now since yesterday midnight almost everytime I change zone, all of my boxes get DCed and kicked to login screen.

VERY frustrating. It's already pain in the ass to log them all on with piece of shit computer. Having to redo almost everytime? I'm about to go bald!

hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #1014 on: April 09, 2016, 10:41:08 am »

Spent almost 7 hours zone hopping to do Scepter of Time task runs just perfectly fine. Now since yesterday midnight almost everytime I change zone, all of my boxes get DCed and kicked to login screen.

VERY frustrating. It's already pain in the ass to log them all on with piece of shit computer. Having to redo almost everytime? I'm about to go bald!

This is a server issue. I cannot issue the restart script in-game. Pestering Akkadius now to try to get it rebooted the harsh way.

-Hate

Kelordis

View Profile
« Reply #1015 on: April 09, 2016, 10:47:24 am »

Thank you.

Roguetastic

View Profile
« Reply #1016 on: April 09, 2016, 01:26:54 pm »

Wrath of the Beast range item from ToV showing to have type 24 and Type 25 Aug slots but, won't accept either.

Kelordis

View Profile
« Reply #1017 on: April 10, 2016, 10:56:01 am »

Ever since HoH converted to scripted, Shadow doesn't memblur himself when he teleport and would run back to you. Sometime he would bring train along with. lol

Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #1018 on: April 10, 2016, 11:28:43 am »

Ever since HoH converted to scripted, Shadow doesn't memblur himself when he teleport and would run back to you. Sometime he would bring train along with. lol

That almost sounds like trying to kill Shadow would be worth it now  Grin

Hate's Most Hateful Hater
Kelordis

View Profile
« Reply #1019 on: April 10, 2016, 12:41:40 pm »

Look like the main issues is DoTs not getting wiped off when he teleport.

Pages: 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 ... 90
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65023
  • Total Topics: 5057
  • Online Today: 125
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)