Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 17, 2024, 11:51:28 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 ... 90
Print
Author Topic: Broken Stuff Repair Shop v2.0  (Read 615662 times)
AcuteAnthrax

View Profile
« Reply #930 on: February 25, 2016, 01:18:40 pm »

Is the ToFS mirror taking the whole group up no longer working for anyone else or was it taken out? :/

~The Thanatos Instinct~
Gimble

View Profile
« Reply #931 on: February 25, 2016, 07:29:51 pm »

Instant Group Cure appears to be non-functional as well as all other curse removal, poison, etc.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2016, 08:12:46 pm by Gimble » Logged
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #932 on: March 02, 2016, 01:20:44 pm »

Is the ToFS mirror taking the whole group up no longer working for anyone else or was it taken out? :/

It works so long as everyone has the key on them or in their keyrings. If you are still having issues, message me directly with every character that HAS the key and is not getting ported.

-Hate
« Last Edit: March 02, 2016, 01:23:32 pm by hateborne » Logged

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #933 on: March 02, 2016, 01:23:17 pm »

Instant Group Cure appears to be non-functional as well as all other curse removal, poison, etc.

O_o

Just pulled all of ToFS, no issue in it removing my debuffs. Can you give me specific debuffs that aren't fading? Maybe those are broken?

-Hate

Loyal

View Profile
« Reply #934 on: March 02, 2016, 01:37:57 pm »

It works so long as everyone has the key on them or in their keyrings. If you are still having issues, message me directly with every character that HAS the key and is not getting ported.

-Hate

I experienced this not working earlier this week. All 18 chars had the key to go into level two but had to click each one. If i see you online this weekend i will re-test and shoot you a message.

hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #935 on: March 02, 2016, 02:06:31 pm »

I experienced this not working earlier this week. All 18 chars had the key to go into level two but had to click each one. If i see you online this weekend i will re-test and shoot you a message.

Ok, I'll need specifics if possible. I may add in some custom logging to this specific action to help debug it. :-O

Example:
Code:
Hateborne - Has keys to floor 2 through 5, started port from floor 3 to floor 4.
Verlorenen - has keys 2-4, ported
Trashcan - has keys 2-4, did not port
Wifflebat - has keys 2 and 3, did not port
Druid - has all floor keys, did not port

-Hate

balidet
Master

View Profile
« Reply #936 on: March 02, 2016, 02:30:07 pm »

just spent a week off and on in tofs and the I had to click on the mirrors 100% of the time with each char.. all chars have full key sets and keys in the bank or on person... I never had more than 1 toon port with a mirror...

I was in both a group of 6 and a raid of 12 on different days.

Kobrakai Pwnstar

View Profile
« Reply #937 on: March 04, 2016, 01:42:01 pm »

Most of the time it requires one to click up 100% on their own, with or without keys. (E.g. Char1 Clicks on mirror with entire group next to them...only that char goes up).  However Last night I was able to click from 3 -> 4 with my war/necro without my necro even having the key on her keyring yet (war clicked up solo necro w/ fresh key didn't click)...I didn't check anywhere else as I let her go first as the zone ins for the following floors were safe...several times in the past I also had to click up each toon individually. I recall that you could click up a toon all the way to level 6 (here) regardless if they had a key or not if they were keyed when I started playing again recently...then all of a sudden this happened.

On live/p99 you could go all the way up to 7 without a key checker at all as long as one character had a set of keys (others were SoL if they had just a tessy key, it wouldn't let them click up w/ left mirror on floor one without the others either way)...is the key checker and such intended on EZ out of curiosity? I took a break when T5 was being introduced then came back relatively recent so I'm playing a whole lot of catch up. :p

Kwai

View Profile
« Reply #938 on: March 04, 2016, 08:32:37 pm »

Last week I had to click each toon.  Yesterday I checked their individual keys and key ring notes.  Each (6 toons) had Tess key on the ring, but not in inventory.  I put the key in their carried bag and was able to click all up with one click.

Seems to be checking inventory, and ignoring key ring.
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #939 on: March 04, 2016, 08:34:45 pm »

Last week I had to click each toon.  Yesterday I checked their individual keys and key ring notes.  Each (6 toons) had Tess key on the ring, but not in inventory.  I put the key in their carried bag and was able to click all up with one click.

Seems to be checking inventory, and ignoring key ring.

Sorry, forgot to update. This appears to have been fixed. I spent some time with a fantastic gent who was patient enough to march his army through repeatedly while I facerolled. :-)

-Hate

Dimur

View Profile
« Reply #940 on: March 04, 2016, 09:50:44 pm »

Now that sounds romantic
Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #941 on: March 05, 2016, 01:56:12 am »

Hungering Pyre 4 is less damage than version 3.

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #942 on: March 06, 2016, 03:05:54 pm »

BTW....never heard on this, but are we going to eventually get the twhip fixed or are its days done?

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
balidet
Master

View Profile
« Reply #943 on: March 07, 2016, 11:07:14 am »

for some reason my casters when using the Halloween pets get crit nukes from them for -40000... I only see it on the chanter an mage with the fire girl pets....i dunno why....

Leis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #944 on: March 09, 2016, 12:55:27 am »

The Geode fight in T7 mini is still buggy, he sometimes tosses you into the walls.

Flin is alone with the grimoire. I stab it, no wait I backstab it! You can't backstab it, you can't sneak attack an inanimate object. Why not it's prone? It doesn't have a discernible anatomy. It's got a spine doesn't it? *Rolls a 1 and stabs himself.
Leis  ~  Daira  ~  Arith  ~  Laria
Pages: 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 ... 90
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6131
  • Latest: appathy
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65020
  • Total Topics: 5057