Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 25, 2024, 07:29:54 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 ... 90
Print
Author Topic: Broken Stuff Repair Shop v2.0  (Read 632320 times)
Anuli

View Profile
« Reply #345 on: October 04, 2014, 10:20:54 am »

Pusbelly: "You foul creations of whimpering gods! I will be a god! I will create perfection through putrification!"

permanent invulnerability. Thats 3 runs that he has done this to me. I see no correlation between them either. first time I attacked with whole group, got charmed and everyone died except warrior, perma INV... second time did solo, sorcerer spawned, he said this, perma INV. this time did solo, killed sorcerer, slaves all attacked his, got to 46% or something, said this line, perma INV.

as for a consolation prize, at least it will only take 30 days give or take to get the UW aug by completing T5 dungeon for 5 berries...

-Anuli
Warbash

View Profile
« Reply #346 on: October 04, 2014, 08:17:23 pm »

Hate,
The T8 War weapons assault blade and sword of parrying have 90 and 80 ac respectively. This is down in AC from the Anguish set @ 140 and 125 ac respectively. Any chance this could get a look please sir?

Warbash and crew <Ancient Elites>
Rotic

View Profile
« Reply #347 on: October 05, 2014, 04:50:02 am »

T5 mini dungeon.

my grp wiped at the ligthining guy.

another toon rez the grp back.

the ligthining guy is gone.

move the grp to the next room and killed the boss.

then I tried to move my other toon down to the next room

my entire raid grp got ported back to the zone in area, something about skipping doors

port back to nexus and logout as I need to do something in RL

log back in few hours later, head back to the miner and zone in to the first dungeon.

unable to get past the 2nd rock door.. clicking it does not destroy or open the door.

*stuck*

guess have to wait till timeout to restart the dungeon and try again.

--
Rotic
Darpey

View Profile WWW
« Reply #348 on: October 07, 2014, 04:05:11 pm »

Pusbelly permanently invulnerable - 6 person raid, all died because Darpey killed them with charm. Darpey could not attack Pusbelly afterwards (couldn't attack at all) pet could attack, but with permanent INVULNERABLE message. None of the other 5 could attack post-rez

Im gonna stay on semi-afk for the duration of the expedition if you want to see the invulnerable Pusbelly
« Last Edit: October 07, 2014, 04:28:02 pm by TinkleyToys » Logged

Darpey - Warrior <Focus Hope>
http://www.ezserverwiki.com/
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #349 on: October 07, 2014, 04:34:18 pm »

Thanks for the info on Pusbelly. I'm rewriting the invulnerability bits now and will test this evening.

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Expletus

View Profile
« Reply #350 on: October 07, 2014, 06:31:01 pm »

Pusbelly's charm needs a huge nerf. So does that frikkin rat's backstab. How does a T3 level mob backstab you for 2million plus?

Doors are still jacked up if you leave instance and come back.

Keeze
Darpey

View Profile WWW
« Reply #351 on: October 13, 2014, 08:43:56 pm »

Master of Illusions mask has options for "group" and "raid" - which presumably should buff your group or raid, but neither of these work. It only works as a self-buff (unless there's something I'm missing) Thanks!
- Darpey

Darpey - Warrior <Focus Hope>
http://www.ezserverwiki.com/
Brannyn

View Profile
« Reply #352 on: October 13, 2014, 10:25:53 pm »

Pusbelly's charm needs a huge nerf. So does that frikkin rat's backstab. How does a T3 level mob backstab you for 2million plus?

Doors are still jacked up if you leave instance and come back.
The backstab scales to your tank =/
balidet
Master

View Profile
« Reply #353 on: October 14, 2014, 07:59:44 pm »

logged in after 4 days off and tried to do mini dungeon... my toon chaotic is on lockout because someone (hardcoretank) else with a toon named  chaoticpower

/afk rolling toons rentisapoophead so that he can never do dungeons again...

hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #354 on: October 15, 2014, 11:08:41 am »

wut?

The quest globals are based off of character ID, which should be impossible to be duplicated. I'll reach out to Akkadius on this all the same though.

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
balidet
Master

View Profile
« Reply #355 on: October 16, 2014, 07:06:00 pm »

yea I could see all the names of the people that hardcore had in the dungeon and I had not been on for at least 3 days so ....

Must not be char ID.. I dont know how the magic works..it just works ok...

Ponzi

View Profile
« Reply #356 on: October 18, 2014, 06:09:24 am »

Just a reminder that a few of the worg/grizzly trap mobs in t7 have a nasty habit of getting stuck in under the world, which makes getting the stone related to them a royal pain if you set off certain traps (stone 10 i think).  Couple places where it happens frequently is directly over the minotaur caves as you head between the bloodmoon and drangol camps on the middle of the map.. Another off the top of my head is just past the drop off from zone in as levitating toons are floating down between wegnar's corpse + the hill to the NW where bosses often spawn between the rampaging nightmare an other mob (grizzly?)..  A third spot is the trap to the left of the archeologist (west) by the 3 named markings, just northn of the Westmost nightstalker camp by the waters.

Hope thats clear enough a description, its a funky zone for directions after all.

PS - in another thread Warbash had a darn good idea about tossing something on the welcome screen letting people know that this is best handled as a 'boxing server'

Ponzi Scheme - Monk
Kanyon - Paladin
Kiwis - Warrior
Avacado - Cleric
Kardthe

View Profile
« Reply #357 on: October 18, 2014, 05:26:49 pm »

Just a reminder that a few of the worg/grizzly trap mobs in t7 have a nasty habit of getting stuck in under the world, which makes getting the stone related to them a royal pain if you set off certain traps (stone 10 i think).  Couple places where it happens frequently is directly over the minotaur caves as you head between the bloodmoon and drangol camps on the middle of the map.. Another off the top of my head is just past the drop off from zone in as levitating toons are floating down between wegnar's corpse + the hill to the NW where bosses often spawn between the rampaging nightmare an other mob (grizzly?)..  A third spot is the trap to the left of the archeologist (west) by the 3 named markings, just northn of the Westmost nightstalker camp by the waters.

Hope thats clear enough a description, its a funky zone for directions after all.

This seems to have started happening around the same time that the wisps in Jaggedpine that are just inside of a rock are no longer killable until they move out.  I noticed it when Aka did one of the "server code updates."  A bit annoying, but when i get a T7 mob stuck underground (or sometimes near the door up top by the bloodmoon guys), i just pull it out with a pet.  

I believe this was the update http://ezserver.online/forums/index.php?topic=4402.0 

Maybe this change did it?  /shrug.
"NPC's and Corpses should no longer fall through the map nearly as often"

If so, i'll take it the way it is now over loosing lootable corpses Smiley
« Last Edit: October 18, 2014, 05:35:00 pm by Kardthe » Logged
Rangewind

View Profile
« Reply #358 on: October 24, 2014, 11:49:21 pm »

So completed the T2-4 dungeon and had all my guys hail the miner to complete it (all at once) and most did but (i am blaming my internet connect on this one as it worked yesterday) all my chars crashed and after loading back in I was not able to start the T5 as it shows most of my group as still in a expedition even though they got the berrys for completing it and the task going away.  Attempted to hail the miner with everyone again but 1 at a time and it still didnt help.

http://i.imgur.com/TicF2kF.png

I just going to wait it out and I am not sure if this was caused by my crap internet or just some fluke but figured I should post about it in case I am not the only one this has happened to.
WatchYouDie

View Profile
« Reply #359 on: October 25, 2014, 09:24:10 pm »

So completed the T2-4 dungeon and had all my guys hail the miner to complete it (all at once) and most did but (i am blaming my internet connect on this one as it worked yesterday) all my chars crashed and after loading back in I was not able to start the T5 as it shows most of my group as still in a expedition even though they got the berrys for completing it and the task going away.  Attempted to hail the miner with everyone again but 1 at a time and it still didnt help.

http://i.imgur.com/TicF2kF.png

I just going to wait it out and I am not sure if this was caused by my crap internet or just some fluke but figured I should post about it in case I am not the only one this has happened to.

Only 1 needs to hail to get credit for group. could have caused yourself to crash because of it
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 ... 90
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65023
  • Total Topics: 5057
  • Online Today: 91
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)