Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 25, 2024, 07:39:42 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 ... 90
Print
Author Topic: Broken Stuff Repair Shop v2.0  (Read 632326 times)
Drep

View Profile
« Reply #420 on: November 23, 2014, 10:10:00 pm »

I been having a problem with the tov mirrors.   Tss master floor mirror works fine but all of the others act strange.  Some folks get right in all of the the time but others get stuc waiting.  Even when i change the order up.   Folks will get stuck waiting while others go right on up.  

*edit*  Going to try and explain this better

Scenario 1:
I take 2 groups in.   Go to a mirror   (I click them 1 at a time.  no script clicking anything)
Drep, Player B, Player C get in.   The rest I have to sit around and wait, wait, wait, get one in, wait, wait, get another in.  etc etc

Scenario 2:
Player B, Player C, Player D get in.   Everyone else is stuck except Drep.  While everyone is stuck waiting,  Drep runs up, clicks and gets right in.    The rest have to still sit and wait, wait, wait, get one in, wait wait  etc etc.

So it would seem as if it's functioning different for folks vrs (in this example) Drep.   I looked to see if there was anything different with him and others and don't see anything off hand.   everyone has the keys and key ring.  but yet he will go up all the time without ever getting stuck, while others sit around waiting.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2014, 10:23:41 pm by Drep » Logged

Drep (War),  Wudd (Cleric), Mdydar (Monk)
Warbash

View Profile
« Reply #421 on: November 23, 2014, 11:47:15 pm »

I been having a problem with the tov mirrors.   Tss master floor mirror works fine but all of the others act strange.  Some folks get right in all of the the time but others get stuc waiting.  Even when i change the order up.   Folks will get stuck waiting while others go right on up.  

*edit*  Going to try and explain this better

Scenario 1:
I take 2 groups in.   Go to a mirror   (I click them 1 at a time.  no script clicking anything)
Drep, Player B, Player C get in.   The rest I have to sit around and wait, wait, wait, get one in, wait, wait, get another in.  etc etc

Scenario 2:
Player B, Player C, Player D get in.   Everyone else is stuck except Drep.  While everyone is stuck waiting,  Drep runs up, clicks and gets right in.    The rest have to still sit and wait, wait, wait, get one in, wait wait  etc etc.

So it would seem as if it's functioning different for folks vrs (in this example) Drep.   I looked to see if there was anything different with him and others and don't see anything off hand.   everyone has the keys and key ring.  but yet he will go up all the time without ever getting stuck, while others sit around waiting.

Run a separate folder for drep?

Warbash and crew <Ancient Elites>
Drep

View Profile
« Reply #422 on: November 24, 2014, 07:09:21 am »

No.  All on the same folder.  Same setup i've ran for years.   

Next time I go in, I will check on something.   A couple of my guys still have the keys in their bank and some of the guys I got rid of them.  Maybe there is a difference between having the keys vrs just having them on the key ring.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2014, 07:12:47 am by Drep » Logged

Drep (War),  Wudd (Cleric), Mdydar (Monk)
Expletus

View Profile
« Reply #423 on: November 24, 2014, 10:11:24 am »

T9:
Drop rates need some bumpage. Stong Spider Silk, Lrg Fire Beetle Carapaces and shiny snake skins.

Keeze
balidet
Master

View Profile
« Reply #424 on: November 24, 2014, 11:47:58 am »

no

Expletus

View Profile
« Reply #425 on: November 24, 2014, 12:32:47 pm »

Yes

Keeze
Dimur

View Profile
« Reply #426 on: November 24, 2014, 12:48:57 pm »

Why do they need an increase in drop rate?  Nobody I know that has done T9 content ever complained about anything but the silk drop rate, and that has been previously addressed.  Are you sure it doesn't just seem like they drop less often since they aren't found in concentrated camps and you have to go mob to mob to get them instead of sitting in one spot killing them?
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #427 on: November 24, 2014, 12:54:19 pm »

Thread name: "Broken Stuff Repair Shop v2.0"

The suggestions thread is that way  ->  http://ezserver.online/forums/index.php?board=10.0

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Expletus

View Profile
« Reply #428 on: November 24, 2014, 01:58:37 pm »

Are you sure it doesn't just seem like they drop less often since they aren't found in concentrated camps and you have to go mob to mob to get them instead of sitting in one spot killing them?

That could be it. Just seemed few and far between.

Keeze
Rent Due
EZ Server Admin GM
Administrator
Master

View Profile
« Reply #429 on: November 26, 2014, 01:55:56 pm »

is the collector's bag quest on the table to be fixed?

gnome wont give me the quest on my mage, lvl 77, has blades from TOFS

or am I missing something?

Kielohawk

View Profile
« Reply #430 on: November 26, 2014, 01:59:58 pm »

I have a question on a few things I have noticed...

Food and Drink consumption rate have increased? Seems like those miraculous meals and drinks go fast lately.

Buff timers are running in FG? They used to pause while in there.

The buff bot used to buff the entire group when the leader would do one hail.  Now every acct has to do a /target buff bot and /hail.  I feel like I am having to spam hails to make sure my entire group gets buffed.

Thanks!
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #431 on: November 26, 2014, 02:46:27 pm »

Summoner's Bag quest will be reviewed tonight to get it working again. Sorry :-(

Food and Drink, no changes recently. Buff Timers in FG, that's because it doubles as mini dungeon and we can't have unlimited Skin of the Drake buffs. :-)

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
balidet
Master

View Profile
« Reply #432 on: November 26, 2014, 04:36:02 pm »

Food and drink are broken somehow..

I can summon 15 foods with dagger of food awesomeness and the next day i have no foods.....

fix foods!

please..
Smiley

Darpey

View Profile WWW
« Reply #433 on: November 26, 2014, 04:55:51 pm »

Not that it's hard to summon or buy more food/drink - but I concur, my miraculous foods are disappearing quickly... by a factor of at least 5-10x faster than they did a month ago

Darpey - Warrior <Focus Hope>
http://www.ezserverwiki.com/
Rent Due
EZ Server Admin GM
Administrator
Master

View Profile
« Reply #434 on: November 26, 2014, 06:02:37 pm »

lol bandaid

make dagger summon 500 food and 500 drink $$

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 ... 90
Print