Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 25, 2024, 07:32:21 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 ... 90
Print
Author Topic: Broken Stuff Repair Shop v2.0  (Read 632321 times)
Darpey

View Profile WWW
« Reply #375 on: November 01, 2014, 08:58:11 pm »

Angryface Familiar seems to be doing all sorts of weird things:
The mitigation seems to be absent as per "/say stats"
Darpey's mitigation with IG is 78%, with Angryface it's 61%

The description of mitigation is unclear as IG uses a double negative, here is IG vs. Angryface:
IG: "Decrease Melee Mitigation by -17%" (decrease by negative 17)
AF: "Increase Melee Mitigation by 15%" (increase by positive 15)

^ Taking these negatives into account, it reads that IG ought to do 17% mitigation, and Angryface 15% - not sure what the intention actually was?

Also - As per rumor (although I can't see it on the description) Angryface is supposed to do 200% to spell damage

I ran a DPS Parse using Gamparse on Darpey on the QRG Practice Dummy for 2 minutes with IG and AF
IG: 7m
AF: 6.5m

... They're still within the margin of error I suppose, so I'm not saying that AF is LESS damage, but it's certainly not significatly more.

Thanks!
« Last Edit: November 01, 2014, 09:06:17 pm by TinkleyToys » Logged

Darpey - Warrior <Focus Hope>
http://www.ezserverwiki.com/
Chieftan

View Profile
« Reply #376 on: November 02, 2014, 09:24:41 am »

Can't zone into the Halloween zone on my tank. Mr. Halloween says he's in an expedition. however, if I "#e leave" it says I'm not in an expedition. Other toons can get the expedition and zone in just fine, but then if they invite him and he tries to zone in he crashes and has to be zoned out with the Char Mover. At least one other guy was having the same problem, according to /ooc.

Not really a big deal, since I can't really farm it anyway (only T3ish), but annoying anyway.

Getting same on 4 toons
tried #e leave    #e destroy
none have halloween quest (enter cursed garden)
tried camping out for 15mins, still no joy /cry

anyone have any idea on how to clear expedition flag?

thanx

Stepwarrior

View Profile
« Reply #377 on: November 02, 2014, 11:17:44 am »

Can't zone into the Halloween zone on my tank. Mr. Halloween says he's in an expedition. however, if I "#e leave" it says I'm not in an expedition. Other toons can get the expedition and zone in just fine, but then if they invite him and he tries to zone in he crashes and has to be zoned out with the Char Mover. At least one other guy was having the same problem, according to /ooc.

Not really a big deal, since I can't really farm it anyway (only T3ish), but annoying anyway.

Getting same on 4 toons

thanx

Yeah same here, I can even invite others to the non-existent expedition on the bugged character. When you memberlist the expedition on the other toons it says "you are not the member of an expedition..." I have made everyone #e destroy, #e leave, I have logged the bugged toon, I have tried to log them on on another client. Nothing works. Any help before this event is over is appreciated.

Steptread Stepwarrior Stepranger Stepchanter
Akkadius
Administrator
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #378 on: November 02, 2014, 02:28:20 pm »

I am not at home but I will look at this within the next hour or so.

EZ Server GM
Phah

View Profile
« Reply #379 on: November 02, 2014, 03:52:43 pm »

Getting same on 4 toons

thanx

Yeah same here, I can even invite others to the non-existent expedition on the bugged character. When you memberlist the expedition on the other toons it says "you are not the member of an expedition..." I have made everyone #e destroy, #e leave, I have logged the bugged toon, I have tried to log them on on another client. Nothing works. Any help before this event is over is appreciated.

No clue why, but tried it today and it worked just fine.

Mine is the drill that will pierce the heavens! Or at least the next tier.

Filthy casual? Yep, that's me!
Premador

View Profile
« Reply #380 on: November 02, 2014, 07:14:49 pm »

Halloween almost over but had the same experience. Was trying to get into a expedition to get a pet and it was totally bugged.
anamastis

View Profile
« Reply #381 on: November 04, 2014, 10:49:13 am »

Maybe one of you has had this issue before i need some help please. I have a fresh underfoot install from ezwebsite fresh, mq2 install, i extracted the missing uf files, then extracted spells, ez server files, and halloween pack. I have my underfoot install in its own folder not in program files86. This is windows 8.1 btw.
Anyways after extracting and checking to make sure they match i still see unknown302 on my charms and mistress of flame pet still shows unknown effects etc. My custom spells for the most part seem to show up and work fine. Any ideas anyone? Thanks
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #382 on: November 04, 2014, 11:19:44 am »

Enc spell Timeless Vampiric Thunder and mass group buff does not mass buff. It just does a group buff.

We'll get on it!

Not sure if anyone else is experiencing this but I thought I'd post it here.

I am currently only receiving partial buffs from the Halloween pets. For example when I summon the Chilled Devil I receive the health from the buff but I do NOT get the proc. When I summon the Flame Mistress I do NOT receive the Health or Damage Shield but I do gain the AE proc.

I'm a 71 Necro with spell file 102714 and the Halloween pack installed.

Edit- Closer testing shows that I am actually getting the spell proc from Chilled Demon.  Still no change on Flame Mistress

Mistress has the HP buff, it's a spellfile issue. It'll be ok with next spellfile update this week(end?).

Angryface Familiar seems to be doing all sorts of weird things:
The mitigation seems to be absent as per "/say stats"
Darpey's mitigation with IG is 78%, with Angryface it's 61%

The description of mitigation is unclear as IG uses a double negative, here is IG vs. Angryface:
IG: "Decrease Melee Mitigation by -17%" (decrease by negative 17)
AF: "Increase Melee Mitigation by 15%" (increase by positive 15)

^ Taking these negatives into account, it reads that IG ought to do 17% mitigation, and Angryface 15% - not sure what the intention actually was?

Also - As per rumor (although I can't see it on the description) Angryface is supposed to do 200% to spell damage

I ran a DPS Parse using Gamparse on Darpey on the QRG Practice Dummy for 2 minutes with IG and AF
IG: 7m
AF: 6.5m

... They're still within the margin of error I suppose, so I'm not saying that AF is LESS damage, but it's certainly not significatly more.

Thanks!

On tooltip, it's backwards. The Insane Goblin REDUCES melee damage taken by 17%. Angryface INCREASES melee damage taken by 15%. As for the spell damage bonus not working, we'll look into that and get it resolved. :-D

Maybe one of you has had this issue before i need some help please. I have a fresh underfoot install from ezwebsite fresh, mq2 install, i extracted the missing uf files, then extracted spells, ez server files, and halloween pack. I have my underfoot install in its own folder not in program files86. This is windows 8.1 btw.
Anyways after extracting and checking to make sure they match i still see unknown302 on my charms and mistress of flame pet still shows unknown effects etc. My custom spells for the most part seem to show up and work fine. Any ideas anyone? Thanks

Due to some source updates over the last year, you WILL see those. I'm not sure the reasoning myself (maybe it is less broken on RoF client?), but some of these effects have been moved to new effect IDs which the Underfoot client cannot/does-not handle.

Keep'em coming!

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
lerxst2112

View Profile
« Reply #383 on: November 04, 2014, 07:10:36 pm »

The unknown effects you see are from MQ2 and have nothing to do with the client or server.  They are just not implemented.
Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #384 on: November 05, 2014, 11:20:45 am »

The 25 EZ credits that dropped during Halloween event, had been fixed, they are now back to not being able to be picked up on your cursor again.  Tongue

Hate's Most Hateful Hater
gagem

View Profile
« Reply #385 on: November 05, 2014, 05:59:03 pm »

Fun with the new dungeons:

T1-4: Not sure if this is as intended or if there is any way around it, but the T1-4 dungeon Catacombs of Dranik has Mob's for the EXIT that are currently targetable and killable.  Killed the second EXIT mob today with an accidental tab target, so can't get to the final map to complete.  Logging everyone out for 30min (had to do something else anyways or would have only done 10min) didn't re-pop the EXIT mob.  I assume this was due to the old issue of the door coming back before also.  Dropping the expedition even when unfinished starts the 24h lockout, so if you have this issue your SOL till the next day.  I assume this is to prevent "farming" the lower essences that may come from restarting the expedition before completion but its still an unfortunate outcome Sad

T5: The Abyss Guardian Chambers quest is resolved after killing one boss, not sure if that is as intended or any idea how you would do it differently, but if the zone crashes after first Boss kill, like it did to me today, all the other bosses are gone once you log back in (along with the corpse of the one killed as per usual).

I know you said you were still playing with these so thought I would point out my 2 little "live and learn" moments.  At least I got the 5 berries from the T5 dungeon Smiley
« Last Edit: November 06, 2014, 01:02:07 am by gagem » Logged
Gannicus

View Profile
« Reply #386 on: November 05, 2014, 08:50:59 pm »

On the note of t5 dungeon and killing all bosses to complete, you run into the problem that Corallium *SP* 100% of the time spawns under the world unable to kill so unless thats fixed it would really hinder finishing the instance Tongue
Warbash

View Profile
« Reply #387 on: November 05, 2014, 09:23:30 pm »

Any chance to change the stonehive zone in point to where its at from the belt? We use guild instance of SH and that puts you at the actual zone in some distance away.

Thanks!

Warbash and crew <Ancient Elites>
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #388 on: November 06, 2014, 02:10:19 pm »

Lerxst, thanks again for being awesome!

Credit tokens not usable? Dafuq? I'll look in to it. O_o

I updated the EXIT npc's special_abilities field again, but it was already setup as invulnerable?

T5 minidungeon will be adjusted sometime today.

Love and I will get Stone Hive port-ins fixed.

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Warbash

View Profile
« Reply #389 on: November 06, 2014, 04:58:34 pm »

Lerxst, thanks again for being awesome!

Credit tokens not usable? Dafuq? I'll look in to it. O_o

I updated the EXIT npc's special_abilities field again, but it was already setup as invulnerable?

T5 minidungeon will be adjusted sometime today.

Love and I will get Stone Hive port-ins fixed.

-Hate
Thanks!

Warbash and crew <Ancient Elites>
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 ... 90
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65023
  • Total Topics: 5057