Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 25, 2024, 07:49:54 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 ... 90
Print
Author Topic: Broken Stuff Repair Shop v2.0  (Read 632335 times)
Ponzi

View Profile
« Reply #480 on: December 22, 2014, 11:12:44 pm »

Theres a lot of 'super spells' out there all of a sudden. Maybe something in the spell file was adjusted? Someone in OOC was complaining about Warden's little water elemental guardian blasting toons like he was Vulak in a fully popped t8.. so /shrug.

Ponzi Scheme - Monk
Kanyon - Paladin
Kiwis - Warrior
Avacado - Cleric
Darinow

View Profile
« Reply #481 on: December 23, 2014, 01:13:27 am »

If you're referring to me, i wasn't complaining =p. Was just curious if anyone knew rhyme or reason that particar mob could nuke for 8mil and if maybe i was failing a resist check...though i killed him tonight with no such nonsense happening...so i dunno what the deal was.
Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #482 on: December 23, 2014, 02:25:26 am »

If you forget and leave a named up, Vulak will cut you down quickly.

Hate's Most Hateful Hater
Warbash

View Profile
« Reply #483 on: December 25, 2014, 07:42:09 pm »

I tried to give the enchanter and bst pet a mage summon necklace of Veeshan and it wont except it. You can target the pet and cast and nothing goes on cursor but pet stats dont change.

Warbash and crew <Ancient Elites>
Darinow

View Profile
« Reply #484 on: December 27, 2014, 06:03:20 am »

As of 12/27/15;6:02 a.m. Augs are still acting as they did previously for RoF2.  If removed,epic aug slot shows the buy now button which leads to marketplace, and augments of same type still cannot be socketed in to an item. E.g. Unsocketed one of my 3 FS VIII,and it would not let me put it back in slot, although I no longer received the message saying i can't do that.  It just would not click back in to the slot.  On the bright side Rez appears to be working fine : D
Akkadius
Administrator
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #485 on: December 27, 2014, 06:14:29 am »

As of 12/27/15;6:02 a.m. Augs are still acting as they did previously for RoF2.  If removed,epic aug slot shows the buy now button which leads to marketplace, and augments of same type still cannot be socketed in to an item. E.g. Unsocketed one of my 3 FS VIII,and it would not let me put it back in slot, although I no longer received the message saying i can't do that.  It just would not click back in to the slot.  On the bright side Rez appears to be working fine : D
-

Post in update thread

EZ Server GM
Warbash

View Profile
« Reply #486 on: December 28, 2014, 03:07:38 pm »

Hate,

I just recently got my UW 2hs and have a hatestomp I in it. The UW is awesome but I often fight with other guildies and their warriors always die because they pull aggro off me. Hatestomp I ~ 4 have 100k Aggro (AE) and anger IV and anger VI have 250k each. so a war in t7 is DW 500k of hate vs mine of 100k. This is really a challange due to aggro hate rollover. Is there any chance that the hatestomp aug could have the hate increased to 500k? Not sure of the impact but when grouping with other wars they would need to not attack or use weapons without anger IV or VI, which in either case means zero dps from them.

Any consideration on this would be great.

Other isues;
Tserrina Staff has focus effect "Tserrina's Staff Focus" which shows as slot 1:UnknownEffect383 (I think this is twincast)

Chilled Devil still does not proc off spells and has;
slot 6:UnknownStat(8.) Cap by 250 (This is Cold Resist)
slot 7:UnknownEffect383

Mistress of Flame has;
slot 6:UnknownStat(9) Cap by 250 (this is fire resist)

UC1 and 2 have;
slot 1:UnknownEffect302 (this is the spell damage increase I assume)
and are missing the worn spell effect from guardian's charm which a lvl 50 is increase spell duration 85%

Summon Phantom Necklace of Veeshan can not trade to other pets, they refuse it. Only mage pet, is this correct?

EDIT *** this only effects UF not RoF, just tested
Weird issue here with pet commands. If running multiple pet classes and all pets are set to hold, if you /pet back off or press the hotkey all pets on all char set their hold to off. Additionally if issue the /pet hold command and it has already been issued, then pet hold is set to off, working as a toggle command basically and so is /pet back off (toggleing hold).

Just a few things I found, hope you had a great holiday and thanks for the support.

« Last Edit: December 28, 2014, 03:25:10 pm by Warbash » Logged

Dimur

View Profile
« Reply #487 on: December 28, 2014, 08:03:50 pm »

Please no, UW on a warrior is a dps weapon...not an agro lockdown weapon and hatestomp is plenty of agro lockdown for a single warrior setting.  It's not hard to carry a spare set of weapons without hate proc augs in them, they rot by the score at every level of progression.  It's good to force people to make choices and not just make one option arbitrarily better at everything than any other setup.
WatchYouDie

View Profile
« Reply #488 on: December 28, 2014, 08:08:07 pm »

Please no, UW on a warrior is a dps weapon...not an agro lockdown weapon and hatestomp is plenty of agro lockdown for a single warrior setting.  It's not hard to carry a spare set of weapons without hate proc augs in them, they rot by the score at every level of progression.  It's good to force people to make choices and not just make one option arbitrarily better at everything than any other setup.

I agree i carry 4 different weapon setups
Warbash

View Profile
« Reply #489 on: December 28, 2014, 08:31:09 pm »

Please no, UW on a warrior is a dps weapon...not an agro lockdown weapon and hatestomp is plenty of agro lockdown for a single warrior setting.  It's not hard to carry a spare set of weapons without hate proc augs in them, they rot by the score at every level of progression.  It's good to force people to make choices and not just make one option arbitrarily better at everything than any other setup.

Why is it good in this case? Why should they be forced to pick between death, little dps or no dps (sitting it out)? Tell me the cons to this change request?
And when I say little DPS, I am talking about a T7 plus warrior that does not use anger VI but an anger V looses 78% of his aug DPS which is 80% of the warriors DPS.

It's good to force people to make choices and not just make one option arbitrarily better at everything than any other setup.
I disagree that its good to force, I do agree that its good to have viable options.

« Last Edit: December 28, 2014, 08:33:54 pm by Warbash » Logged

warrior5

YAY

View Profile
« Reply #490 on: December 28, 2014, 08:39:48 pm »

Agree with Warbash on this only because you would think ultimate hate aug even at lvl 1 would provide more aggro than a common drop anger aug.

Dimur

View Profile
« Reply #491 on: December 28, 2014, 08:47:59 pm »

Agree with Warbash on this only because you would think ultimate hate aug even at lvl 1 would provide more aggro than a common drop anger aug.

Why would you think that?  Hatestomp is a way to do AE dmg first and a way to agro second.  As stated before, under normal circumstances it's plenty of agro for lockdown AE agro.  If you play with people who can't be bothered to carry weapons without massive agro augs on them so they don't pull agro off you, wouldn't it be easier to just tell them to either remove the agro augs or use weapons that don't have them?
warrior5

YAY

View Profile
« Reply #492 on: December 28, 2014, 09:00:30 pm »

Why would you think that?  Hatestomp is a way to do AE dmg first and a way to agro second.  As stated before, under normal circumstances it's plenty of agro for lockdown AE agro.  If you play with people who can't be bothered to carry weapons without massive agro augs on them so they don't pull agro off you, wouldn't it be easier to just tell them to either remove the agro augs or use weapons that don't have them?

I thought Hatestomp was primarily for aggro not ae dmg thus the name.

All warriors before UW use anger augs in all weapons, so it would be odd to ask them to remove it - would also make them completely worthless for dmg.

Guess it's not a big deal either way.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2014, 11:47:11 pm by warrior5 » Logged

Ponzi

View Profile
« Reply #493 on: December 28, 2014, 09:07:37 pm »

Dim's right. Believe me, the further you progress the more you realize you want as little hate generation as humanly possible..

Making hatestomp 5X aggro would make you have to hotkey group rez clicky after each non-trash mob encounter.

If you want to experiment with ways to kill yourself quicker, Cast Irrational irritation on your warrior with the Enchanter (you know the spell you get for free that would mimic this whole thing without having to actually bother.. oh forget it).

Ponzi Scheme - Monk
Kanyon - Paladin
Kiwis - Warrior
Avacado - Cleric
Warbash

View Profile
« Reply #494 on: December 28, 2014, 09:34:36 pm »

Why would you think that?  Hatestomp is a way to do AE dmg first and a way to agro second.  As stated before, under normal circumstances it's plenty of agro for lockdown AE agro.  If you play with people who can't be bothered to carry weapons without massive agro augs on them so they don't pull agro off you, wouldn't it be easier to just tell them to either remove the agro augs or use weapons that don't have them?

And as I stated, its not about being bothered to carry different weapons, its about all the choices in this scenario sucking, as in being forced to pick between death, little dps or no dps (sitting it out).
You have also not answered my questions as to why this is a bad thing other than providing your opinion with little to back up.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2014, 09:38:28 pm by Warbash » Logged

Pages: 1 ... 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 ... 90
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65023
  • Total Topics: 5057
  • Online Today: 91