Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 28, 2024, 03:55:02 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 ... 90
Print
Author Topic: Broken Stuff Repair Shop v2.0  (Read 632895 times)
Warbash

View Profile
« Reply #495 on: December 28, 2014, 09:37:49 pm »

Dim's right. Believe me, the further you progress the more you realize you want as little hate generation as humanly possible..

Making hatestomp 5X aggro would make you have to hotkey group rez clicky after each non-trash mob encounter.

If you want to experiment with ways to kill yourself quicker, Cast Irrational irritation on your warrior with the Enchanter (you know the spell you get for free that would mimic this whole thing without having to actually bother.. oh forget it).

Ponzi,
I am really not sure what Dim has said to be right about? As he never provided the valid point that you just did, and I always have the Enc II buff on me. That being said, I believe Akka is working on aggro roll over, with that being said something could be done regardless or at least looked into.

Please no, UW on a warrior is a dps weapon...not an agro lockdown weapon and hatestomp is plenty of agro lockdown for a single warrior setting. It's not hard to carry a spare set of weapons without hate proc augs in them, they rot by the score at every level of progression.  It's good to force people to make choices and not just make one option arbitrarily better at everything than any other setup.
Also the line in bold, may be true for Dim but I never had aggro lock-down issues with 2 anger VI. My 1st Tserreina spawn after my uw and hatestomp aug I immediately lost aggro to DPS which never happened before. I was using the Enc aggro buff and I was able to get it back using 3.0 clicky and angerbomb. So this could also imply that the hatestop aggro lockdown is not sufficient for single warrior setting. Maybe a compromise with Anger VI being 100k each and hatestomp being 250k?
« Last Edit: December 28, 2014, 09:58:05 pm by Warbash » Logged

Warbash and crew <Ancient Elites>
Kardthe

View Profile
« Reply #496 on: December 28, 2014, 10:01:32 pm »

Dim's right. Believe me, the further you progress the more you realize you want as little hate generation as humanly possible..

Making hatestomp 5X aggro would make you have to hotkey group rez clicky after each non-trash mob encounter.

If you want to experiment with ways to kill yourself quicker, Cast Irrational irritation on your warrior with the Enchanter (you know the spell you get for free that would mimic this whole thing without having to actually bother.. oh forget it).

Sorry Ponzi,
Dim is not right, as he never provided the valid point that you just did, and I always have the Enc II buff on me. That being said I believe Akka is working on aggro roll over, with that being said something could be done regardless or at least looked into.

Don't want to use different weps?  then use different shoulders with cowardice augs and cast masked strength.  It shouldn't matter if you have shoulders a tier or 2 lower if your not getting hit. 
Warbash

View Profile
« Reply #497 on: December 28, 2014, 10:04:47 pm »

Sorry Ponzi,
Dim is not right, as he never provided the valid point that you just did, and I always have the Enc II buff on me. That being said I believe Akka is working on aggro roll over, with that being said something could be done regardless or at least looked into.

Don't want to use different weps?  then use different shoulders with cowardice augs and cast masked strength.  It shouldn't matter if you have shoulders a tier or 2 lower if your not getting hit. 
Not a bad though there there, heck maybe just make the hatestomp aug 250k anger like anger VI and uw war can use anger bomb as well to stay ahead.

Kardthe

View Profile
« Reply #498 on: December 28, 2014, 10:06:22 pm »

No touchie the hatestomp.  Tongue
Dimur

View Profile
« Reply #499 on: December 28, 2014, 10:56:32 pm »

It's good to force people to make choices and not just make one option arbitrarily better at everything than any other setup.

I guess you missed this snippet.  Apparently you also missed my point that if you are grouping with lesser geared people wielding massive hate producing augments in their tier appropriate weapons...IE not UW's, they can simply bag their tier appropriate weapons that have hate augs in them and replace them with.../gasp...tier appropriate weapons that don't have hate producing augs.

Warriors are in no way, shape, or form hurting for being able to produce adequate levels of lockdown agro...between SoT/Epic 3.0 clicks on super short recast timers, Angerbomb AOE click on super short recast timer, option to bag UW for 2 nerds equipped weapons, or ridiculously huge agro generating white damage on UW's, enchanter anger generation bonus buff for tank as well as agro reducing buff for non tanks...please, explain to me why this is a needed change because you have stated that the information presented to you was insufficient to this point but haven't given a reason that it should be changed other than to make this already easy game even easier for you.

tl;dr Learn to use the tools that are already available to you instead of trying to make a single  piece of equipment incorporate everything you'll ever need to wield to dumb everything down to Godmode easy.
Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #500 on: January 03, 2015, 03:35:21 pm »

At the moment if you have the Free Waypoint (Reward item) equipped in power source it doesnt work properly. The system tries to charge you for the instance. But if you just have it in your bags it works fine.

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
gagem

View Profile
« Reply #501 on: January 04, 2015, 01:11:24 am »

Just had a strange one, not sure I have seen before.  Zerker had all his T6 upgrades and augs ready, was going through removing the t5 augs, combining to t6, and then adding the augs back in.  Last piece was the boots, took the first aug out, and when it gave my back the boots there was 2 on my cursor, so when I dropped the first set back into the aug sealer to take out the second aug it gave me another icon of boots on my cursor instead of the aug that came out when I clicked on the bag slot... then it blinked and both were gone.  Said duplicate lore item removed... but took them both.

Edit: This was with an UF client, still not sure how/if you can do the duplicate augs with RoF.

« Last Edit: January 04, 2015, 02:07:43 am by gagem » Logged
RedDwarf

View Profile
« Reply #502 on: January 04, 2015, 02:55:18 am »

At the moment if you have the Free Waypoint (Reward item) equipped in power source it doesnt work properly. The system tries to charge you for the instance. But if you just have it in your bags it works fine.

I may be wrong, but I'm sure Hunter said something about that, can't find post
But I just keep free waypoint in the bank, works fine.

Red

Digz

View Profile
« Reply #503 on: January 04, 2015, 05:13:04 am »

Just had a strange one, not sure I have seen before.  Zerker had all his T6 upgrades and augs ready, was going through removing the t5 augs, combining to t6, and then adding the augs back in.  Last piece was the boots, took the first aug out, and when it gave my back the boots there was 2 on my cursor, so when I dropped the first set back into the aug sealer to take out the second aug it gave me another icon of boots on my cursor instead of the aug that came out when I clicked on the bag slot... then it blinked and both were gone.  Said duplicate lore item removed... but took them both.

Edit: This was with an UF client, still not sure how/if you can do the duplicate augs with RoF.

happens all the time when you start moving and combining items too fast, just re-log and the item will be on your cursor.
gagem

View Profile
« Reply #504 on: January 05, 2015, 12:22:11 am »

happens all the time when you start moving and combining items too fast, just re-log and the item will be on your cursor.

I had tried that and when it didn't show on the cursor I posted here... but turns out they were back in the aug sealer which I had put back in the bank.  Same idea Smiley
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #505 on: January 05, 2015, 11:14:04 am »

I tried to give the enchanter and bst pet a mage summon necklace of Veeshan and it wont except it. You can target the pet and cast and nothing goes on cursor but pet stats dont change.

Did you target enchanter or beastlord before summoning? You cannot give them to other's pets, but to the pet owners.

As for the other post:
Tserrina's Staff has minor lifetap on cast. :-)
Chilled Devil WILL get fixed this week.
Guardian Charm's extend buff effects was removed for exploitative purposes by Hunter. Short term buffs lasting SIGNIFICANTLY too long.
As for the ALL pets going on hold, I'll forward that to Akkadius as that is a source issue.

I'm aware of the power source not being checked by one of the plugins. I'll reach out to Akkadius again about this. If the power source slot is the same in UF and RoF, we may be able to finally get it working!

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Warbash

View Profile
« Reply #506 on: January 05, 2015, 11:26:55 am »

Thanks Hate! Welcome back Smiley
So the pet neck issue, yeah was trying to give to pets. All good now on that.

Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #507 on: January 05, 2015, 11:37:14 pm »

Just opinion....dont know if this classifies as being "broken"....but can we examine removing the snare component from druid and ranger epics? This makes their click effectively useless against a LOT of mobs, especially bosses.

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Fuzzypoodle

View Profile
« Reply #508 on: January 06, 2015, 07:55:14 am »

Hope this is the thread I need to post.  But I just logged my raid in to do the dailies, however when I clicked yes it did not zone me and the raid into zone.  So I redid the prompts and it sent me in but not the raid.  Also, I and the raid did not get a quest in the Journal. 
Digz

View Profile
« Reply #509 on: January 06, 2015, 08:09:26 am »

Hope this is the thread I need to post.  But I just logged my raid in to do the dailies, however when I clicked yes it did not zone me and the raid into zone.  So I redid the prompts and it sent me in but not the raid.  Also, I and the raid did not get a quest in the Journal. 

accepting the task while in a raid is whats causing all the problems for everyone im fairly sure, ive been grabbing the task and inviting all my toons individually and haven't had any problems since.
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 ... 90
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65023
  • Total Topics: 5057
  • Online Today: 110
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)