Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 28, 2024, 06:07:43 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 ... 90
Print
Author Topic: Broken Stuff Repair Shop v2.0  (Read 655785 times)
Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #705 on: August 11, 2015, 01:07:31 pm »

Just as with LDON, you cannot create a remote instance in gukbottom. You must be in the zone. However, once you have created the instance you should be able to enter it remotely.

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Drajor

View Profile
« Reply #706 on: August 13, 2015, 02:00:06 pm »

Sceptre of Time X no longer has the Focus of Time focus effect Sad
warrior5

YAY

View Profile
« Reply #707 on: August 13, 2015, 09:09:45 pm »

Good sign...

hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #708 on: August 13, 2015, 09:29:46 pm »

It was disabled on the item. It had a focustype 0 which is "no effect". This change was made when we changed the recipes and added the alternative grinding system for Sceptre (though I cannot remember why we didn't just outright remove the effect then...).

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Leis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #709 on: August 14, 2015, 02:19:55 pm »

Just attempted a T7 mini and got the geode down to about half health, then the zone crashed. We tried to log back in and it said "Your lockout for this zone is still active, you don't belong here." before it kicked us to the nexus. Is this a known issue? That would be an awesome idea for a thread btw, known issues. Or was it something we did wrong?

Flin is alone with the grimoire. I stab it, no wait I backstab it! You can't backstab it, you can't sneak attack an inanimate object. Why not it's prone? It doesn't have a discernible anatomy. It's got a spine doesn't it? *Rolls a 1 and stabs himself.
Leis  ~  Daira  ~  Arith  ~  Laria
Drajor

View Profile
« Reply #710 on: August 14, 2015, 03:35:33 pm »

It was disabled on the item. It had a focustype 0 which is "no effect". This change was made when we changed the recipes and added the alternative grinding system for Sceptre (though I cannot remember why we didn't just outright remove the effect then...).

-Hate

SoT had Focus of Time on it and was giving me a significant dps boost until the evening before I made the initial post.
Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #711 on: August 14, 2015, 04:17:51 pm »

Rank X used to give the same damage boost as UC2.

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Drajor

View Profile
« Reply #712 on: August 14, 2015, 04:35:32 pm »

Right, until yesterday lol. I got nerfed hard :p
Dimur

View Profile
« Reply #713 on: August 14, 2015, 08:33:27 pm »

I don't recall anyone who obtained one through Halloween events or otherwise being so poorly geared that they actually relied on the focus of the SOT X over just grinding a UCv2 instead. I'm not trying to sound elitist, just trying to understand why this is a concern.
Drajor

View Profile
« Reply #714 on: August 15, 2015, 12:19:50 am »

I am only T5.
Dimur

View Profile
« Reply #715 on: August 15, 2015, 02:07:42 am »

Maybe it's just me, but it seems to me you were benefitting from an effect that was outside of then intended level to attain.  I haven't logged on since the SoT was revamped other than to cyber Krincle, but if the quest is so easy now that T5 folks are walking around wearing SoT X's then maybe it's best to enjoy the fact that you have access to it instead of calling attention to it by worrying about an effect that you probably weren't supposed to have access to...unless your intent is to actually have Hate/Love *balance* the reward for where it should be progression-wise.
Drajor

View Profile
« Reply #716 on: August 15, 2015, 03:10:57 pm »

Maybe it's just me, but it seems to me you were benefitting from an effect that was outside of then intended level to attain.  I haven't logged on since the SoT was revamped other than to cyber Krincle, but if the quest is so easy now that T5 folks are walking around wearing SoT X's then maybe it's best to enjoy the fact that you have access to it instead of calling attention to it by worrying about an effect that you probably weren't supposed to have access to...unless your intent is to actually have Hate/Love *balance* the reward for where it should be progression-wise.

I reported what I thought was a bug. Hate said the change was intended and happened some time ago. I replied that it changed very recently and not some time ago. I stated that it was a nerf to me. Pretty simple, yeh?

FYI, SoT are simple once you have enough strikes/sorcs. Achievable at T2 IMO. Since Hate has not commented further I am going to assume that this is just the way it is going to be. I was not complaining or campaigning for changes. I just wanted some clarity on the situation as it has had a significant impact on crew.

Moving on..
Krinkle

View Profile
« Reply #717 on: August 15, 2015, 09:25:54 pm »

You get a good hp item, Could balance it out by putting -whateverhp on it and adding back the focus (just make it say you added it back dont really do it) to balance it out that way, then basicly all youd have to do is re enable at least superior willowisp for 60 pvp and world peace will have been achieved.

he was a wisp supremist and hate tucked him away in a safe spot away from us that fight racism.....hate disabling pvp=hate=racist? I believe it.

I miss you dimurwar. <3

Krinkle Sprinkle
Kruciel

View Profile
« Reply #718 on: August 15, 2015, 10:12:59 pm »

wisp was poopy, it was all about the rangerz r us club Gem Collector pvp  Cool the alliances that formed over that mob were good times.
Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #719 on: August 16, 2015, 07:12:40 am »

I replied that it changed very recently and not some time ago. I stated that it was a nerf to me.

Just get through T5 and get a UCv2...your problem is solved MOST of the people who recently started the server in the last few years didn't have a SoT and they did it...I bet you can too. 

Hate's Most Hateful Hater
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 ... 90
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6149
  • Latest: Acaelis
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65081
  • Total Topics: 5061