Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 02, 2024, 04:21:50 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 ... 90
Print
Author Topic: Broken Stuff Repair Shop v2.0  (Read 633256 times)
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #165 on: June 17, 2014, 12:19:08 pm »

Death (first rank) Requires no mana to cast....

Side note does not work on players in PVP.... only does the 1 damage..

Death won't cost mana. It costs health, though the health portion is currently resistable. LoL

As for the PVP bit...that's curious. I'll see what I can do.

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #166 on: June 17, 2014, 12:27:39 pm »

I cant get necro death quest to kill 50 drakes to register drake kills in tov, stuck at 0.

Also the combine for t6 necro spell Unholy Shackles III isnt working. (Anguish Vellum+Necromancer Ink+magic+disease)

For first part:
The Roaming Gnome is MUCH more verbose in explaining who and what can progress to the next form. Apologies for the "quest-lite" descriptions. He will explain if you have the highest rank you are able to use that you should go level.

The drake portion (quest for 76+ players) has been rewritten and will be working with reboot.

-Hate

For second part, fixed. Try it now. :-)

-Hate

hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #167 on: June 17, 2014, 12:48:39 pm »

Death will now affect players in Overthere (rest of the server with reboot) in PVP or dueling circumstances.

Thanks!

-Hate

gnomi

View Profile
« Reply #168 on: June 17, 2014, 08:31:01 pm »

Death spell:
I turned in the blood token to the roaming gnome. He ported me to a willing sacrifice and told me to load up the 4 rank 1 spells. I cast them on the willing sacrifice. He poofs after I've cast the 4th spell on him. Nothing appears on my cursor so I think I have to go back to the roaming gnome. He just gives me the same spiel about blood tokens and tries to give me the quest again.

I'm not quite sure where it went wrong.

Gnomi and Gnomiiaa the necro
MarcH

View Profile
« Reply #169 on: June 18, 2014, 02:28:47 pm »

I think the level up wench may be bugged.  I recently came back to the server (I had quit before the flagging system was changed) and I noticed one of my characters is unable to go past level 70 despite having full T2 armor and his 3.5 epic.  The level up wench says "In order to advance, you have to do more than simply existing".  Thanks  Smiley
Krinkle

View Profile
« Reply #170 on: June 18, 2014, 02:43:44 pm »

Legend of Shylich Renewal v.1 and v.2 necro pet heal spells heal only undead targets, necro 9.0 pet is not flagged as undead so heals wont land.

I finished the first line of necro death quest, now working on number two and having issues halfway through the drake kills, now sometimes I wont get credit for killing, I wont get it in raid, in group, even 1v1 just necro on drake no kill credit.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2014, 04:38:10 pm by Krinkle » Logged

Krinkle Sprinkle
Soprano

View Profile
« Reply #171 on: June 18, 2014, 06:17:31 pm »

I think the level up wench may be bugged.  I recently came back to the server (I had quit before the flagging system was changed) and I noticed one of my characters is unable to go past level 70 despite having full T2 armor and his 3.5 epic.  The level up wench says "In order to advance, you have to do more than simply existing".  Thanks  Smiley

Level 70? Shouldn't you be level 71 to be in full T2, and level 72 to have a 3.5? Sounds to me like you need to go back and do the QVIC coin quest to get flagged for level 71 first.
lerxst2112

View Profile
« Reply #172 on: June 18, 2014, 06:54:17 pm »

It sounds like he left before the leveling stuff was in place, I did too.  Luckily all the toons I tried were able to level up properly.
MarcH

View Profile
« Reply #173 on: June 18, 2014, 07:07:27 pm »

Level 70? Shouldn't you be level 71 to be in full T2, and level 72 to have a 3.5? Sounds to me like you need to go back and do the QVIC coin quest to get flagged for level 71 first.

I just looked at my quest journal and my character already completed the token turn-in.  I quit before the level-up thing was even in place (max level was 70).  All my other characters leveled up properly, but for some reason I'm having issues with this one character (which is why I thought the NPC may be bugged).  I have full T2 armor and my 3.5 epic, I don't see why this toon is having difficulty getting past level 70.   Huh
Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #174 on: June 18, 2014, 11:11:16 pm »

At one point the qvic token quest was buggy. You might try to hail the qvic quest npc, see what it says. Might give you the flag on the hail, then hail the level up.

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
wolfegunr

View Profile
« Reply #175 on: June 20, 2014, 03:27:38 am »

Can you just have the level up wench look at epic level and give out corresponding level? Would make this easier.

Two of my monks, mages and other toons cannot level up for some reason. Monk has full t6 gear, ucv2 and 6.0.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on this board is now dumber for having read it. May God have mercy on your soul.
wolfegunr

View Profile
« Reply #176 on: June 20, 2014, 07:11:31 am »

Had to start a new epic and level up to 3.0 to get the wench to correct my flags. Did with two toons so far, worked for both.

Qvic flag was not part of the problem, the turn in mob recognized that I had done the quest and would not offer it to me again.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on this board is now dumber for having read it. May God have mercy on your soul.
MarcH

View Profile
« Reply #177 on: June 20, 2014, 05:33:47 pm »

Starting a new epic and getting it up to 3.0 seemed to help with my flagging issue too.  Weird.
Krupa

View Profile
« Reply #178 on: June 21, 2014, 07:34:01 pm »

Aug sealer is crashing clients again, helped a fellow mage is his 3.5 and happend twice when i clicked on aug sealer from merchant.
Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #179 on: June 22, 2014, 08:07:29 am »

Mage crashing is on UF?

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 ... 90
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65023
  • Total Topics: 5057
  • Online Today: 108
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)