Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 02, 2024, 03:45:44 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 ... 90
Print
Author Topic: Broken Stuff Repair Shop v2.0  (Read 633227 times)
Natedog
Master

View Profile
« Reply #135 on: May 25, 2014, 11:36:17 pm »

1, Spells:PartialHitChance, 0.7, The chance when a spell is resisted that it will partial hit.

Is this the new rule value for that? Smiley

Brannyn

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: May 26, 2014, 01:31:50 am »

radiant cure will cure mezz...and cleric epic clicks...and pally...just saying if you dont resist it ...click it...thanks

First off, almost reported you to moderator on accident, been a long day.

Now, radiant cure I think might get it, but it will probably have the same problem as the roots (need to test more as I completely forgot about RC for some reason), pally cannot cure it unless RC will get it without the Cure reward click, Cleric is in the second group because the pally proc is healing me better, and (as has been stated by someone else) i'm looking at being over the recommended number by quite a bit and still not resisting mez because it is something that either lands or it doesn't.
The mez I have noticed will sometimes come off early but I have literally had Gren go from mezzing the warrior to mezzing the pally within 10 seconds while i'm trying to get the aggro on the pally.

Besides the mez though the partial resists seem to be working fine because while I did say i'm getting hit by dots and such i'm not really taking damage from them it seems. The direct damage spells are sometimes doing damage and the damage they do varies because of my resists as it should.

Also as a side note. I noticed when I pulled a boss and 2 Ukuns (can't remember which boss unfortunately) I saw 3 different harmtouches go off which I thought was kind of odd.  I only noticed the harmtouches because NPC harmtouches even with partial resist are not landing on me (will probably land on lower resists).
The 3 harmtouches were Shadowknight harmtouch v3/v5 and Harmtouch (think there was more to the name on that one but not sure, was like 8+ hours ago)

Pretty much I can deal with getting hit by partial resists on most of the spells as taking less dmg from a spell instead of resisting is fine (even when it means i'm getting fluxed which can be annoying) but the mez is breaking it when I have to have 100+ heroic resist on every piece of gear just to not play hot potato on the tank list for t6.

Sorry again for long postage
deamel

View Profile
« Reply #137 on: May 26, 2014, 02:59:42 pm »

i try to turn my 6.0 sword with 7.0 book and epic guys give me them back saying he dont need this
tryed in nexus, FG and T7
Premador

View Profile
« Reply #138 on: May 26, 2014, 03:05:49 pm »

There has been a issue for the last bit. The vendor will only accept the epic and book in the top 2 slots in the trade window.
deamel

View Profile
« Reply #139 on: May 26, 2014, 09:27:29 pm »

thank you Premador its work
might be the same issue for when i try to trace xp crystal
Kruciel

View Profile
« Reply #140 on: May 27, 2014, 03:01:06 am »

With the camp added in T7, I noticed you moved that group of orcs to the fort up north. The Stone Dropper spawn locations still have spots around there unfortunately which leads to them getting into a never-ending battle with the turrets. I was able to still kill it with my monk and rogue, but might want to see about moving those spawn points  Smiley

Other than that, the two clears I did went about the same as always. One with good RNG, one with bad. Not sure what all the stuff was going on over the weekend, but I'm guessing people just had old instances going that had buggy crap pop up from the changes that were made.
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #141 on: May 27, 2014, 10:17:11 am »

With the camp added in T7, I noticed you moved that group of orcs to the fort up north. The Stone Dropper spawn locations still have spots around there unfortunately which leads to them getting into a never-ending battle with the turrets. I was able to still kill it with my monk and rogue, but might want to see about moving those spawn points  Smiley

Other than that, the two clears I did went about the same as always. One with good RNG, one with bad. Not sure what all the stuff was going on over the weekend, but I'm guessing people just had old instances going that had buggy crap pop up from the changes that were made.

I'm aware of the spawns. I have not finished it. This weekend proved...busy.

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
red2

View Profile
« Reply #142 on: May 28, 2014, 09:09:57 am »

cleared T7 yesterday. i know i know RNG blah blah blah. here is my opinion, and without DB access that's all most here can offer.

seemed like ALL of the first round stonedroppers did not spawn a chain. we had a good 30 minutes right after clearing trash with nothing up. then didn't start getting but a few chains about 30 minutes before repop.

all in all got atleast 10 pieces of gear, when a normal run would be closer to 20. got only 2 of the type that drop weapons, and just 1 wrath.

Can you take another look at t7 please?
Kruciel

View Profile
« Reply #143 on: May 28, 2014, 12:56:05 pm »

I've found about 3 of 5 clears end in tears with less than 5 boss chains total. While that does suck and is less than you'd ever get around summer of last year, it's still fully possible to have amazing clears. I had a clear Monday and Tuesday both end with 20+ boss chains from each. And I also had an additional clear on each of those days that ended super early with only 5 boss chains each.

The stone droppers do appear to spawn less chains I agree, but there is also a new feature when killing a boss results in 10+ stone droppers instantly spawning. Unfortunately it is a rarity, but once you hit one or two, you get endless bosses for 3 hours. The tip to a good run is getting lucky with traps while you clear and then hitting one of these stone dropper jackpots. If you are only getting 12 stone droppers from the initial clear, setting off 6 traps makes a huge difference. Make sure to remember where you are any time you set one off! Their locations are static, but they are not always in the same place.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2014, 01:02:59 pm by Kruciel » Logged
Premador

View Profile
« Reply #144 on: May 28, 2014, 01:15:25 pm »

seemed like ALL of the first round stonedroppers did not spawn a chain. we had a good 30 minutes right after clearing trash with nothing up. then didn't start getting but a few chains about 30 minutes before repop.
/agree

Also I've noticed that lots of stone droppers do not seem to be respawning. Had a few I waited for after a zone clear for more than 3 hours while working on boss chains(not sure what their spawn time is but usually 30min or less and u have to kill something for them to pop), they never did respawn.
Kruciel

View Profile
« Reply #145 on: May 28, 2014, 02:01:41 pm »

As long as I've done t7, there has never been a timed stone dropper spawn / respawn. I know traps can spawn during the run, but whether they are timed or triggered during boss chains I have no clue, since I can't see them on the map. All I know us I've seen multiple traps pop from the same location in a clear, as well as spawn in places I had already checked earlier that previously didn't have one.
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #146 on: May 28, 2014, 02:35:47 pm »

I've not touched T7 yet. I renamed the trap npcs the other day (and it moved them to wherever I was standing when I hit my rename macro). I've been working on an offline set of the scripts (so I won't break the zone for two weeks).

-Hate

Brannyn

View Profile
« Reply #147 on: May 28, 2014, 08:39:51 pm »

so the brutish defenders in anguish need some serious work done, just accidentally pulled back to them without thinking, started attacking the boss I pulled and watched my entire box crew wipe and because of the respawn on the defenders they just kept attacking the mobs. I couldn't go in and kill any of them because my tank is using the ae procs that warriors get, my pally can go up and tank it but would probably die before the boss. 350k down the drain on the instance repop.

Moving them further back into the tunnel with the other npcs would help quite a bit there as they are extremely close to the first pulls in anguish
Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #148 on: May 28, 2014, 08:46:58 pm »

Run em out some, kill a little ways down the path. Wouldnt be a huge pull.....maybe half a dozen mobs.

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #149 on: May 28, 2014, 10:32:21 pm »

Moving them further back into the tunnel with the other npcs would help quite a bit there as they are extremely close to the first pulls in anguish

Done. Also, "/say #claim" when you get in game next. (No quotes of course)

-Hate
« Last Edit: May 29, 2014, 12:25:09 am by hateborne » Logged

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 ... 90
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65023
  • Total Topics: 5057