Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 04:52:17 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12
Print
Author Topic: Post-T10 Grocery List! 12-2-15  (Read 66198 times)
Kemaal

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: December 29, 2015, 01:26:48 pm »

Just the idea of changing variable declarations and all of the associated calculations makes me very very sad.  Embarrassed
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: December 29, 2015, 03:01:36 pm »

Just the idea of changing variable declarations and all of the associated calculations makes me very very sad.  Embarrassed

If you're referring to MQ2...you may have setups a bit too complex per the rules. Realistically though, percentage values are your friends.  :-D

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Kemaal

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: December 29, 2015, 03:19:07 pm »

I was referring to the source code.
Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: December 29, 2015, 04:14:47 pm »

I am very much looking forward to changes in stonewall.  Tanks wouldnt be so powerful BUT at the same time, your alts who don't have the super high stonewall wont be taking as much damage either...so it all balances out!  I am very VERY much looking forward to this change.

Hate's Most Hateful Hater
balidet
Master

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: December 29, 2015, 04:42:29 pm »

I am curious how you are going to heal a 10 orc trap with a jugg or 2 in the mix with a tank who has less stonewall..
I run 2 clerics a pally shaman and druid in my team and with all that its a iffy thing...

it seems to me the burst dps is going to be suck

Brannyn

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: December 29, 2015, 06:43:26 pm »

I am curious how you are going to heal a 10 orc trap with a jugg or 2 in the mix with a tank who has less stonewall..
I run 2 clerics a pally shaman and druid in my team and with all that its a iffy thing...

Some people apparently fail to see the part about reducing the damage monsters deal as well as reducing stonewall...
Kruciel

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: December 29, 2015, 07:36:32 pm »

Some people apparently fail to see the part about reducing the damage monsters deal as well as reducing stonewall...

hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: December 29, 2015, 08:45:23 pm »

I was referring to the source code.

Ah, apologies. :-)

Projects:
  • Reduce stonewall to global max of 35-40%, reduce mob damage accordingly starting at T3.2

2 : I understand that lowering the Stonewall amounts will HEAVILY affect combat. Mob damage will be adjusted accordingly as well, ON A TEST SERVER, before this change would go live. Smiley

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Moruk

View Profile
« Reply #113 on: December 31, 2015, 02:00:11 pm »

Is there any chance of getting the spell research components (runes /pages) removed from tofs7?  And also the shovel thing, unless of course you want to make it worth looting by upping its merchant value.

Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: December 31, 2015, 02:48:45 pm »

Ok....so we have a zone as an alternative to LDON for upgrading charms (ToFS, and some other zones with random drops). We have higher level areas you can actively farm sls. I think its time for a higher end zone or two that gives us an alternative for essence drops.

CT makes me wanna gouge out my eyes with a melon baller just to punish myself for zoning in....not because its hard, or complex....but because it is so soul destroyingly monotonous and BORING. Qvic is slightly better, but not much. Dragons minor may actually be worse (for similar reasons....and like CT the abundance of useless crap on the mobs sucks).

I'd love to see a zone that is fun, humorous, a bit involved and complicated to get around in, and drops all (or at least most) zone essences. Something you cant mass pull easily.....maybe with teleporters....dont know. Maybe something like Skyshrine....or Relic the Artifact City.....or linked multiple SoD zones using the Void. Just an idea.

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Tootoot

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: December 31, 2015, 02:55:56 pm »

I agree with Chunka on this. Would be a nice breath of fresh air to see a zone dedicated to essences farming. Maybe one with with different levels much like tofs. Or maybe a ring event in the rallos zek arena. Where the better you are at clearing waves of adds and bosses the more rewarded you are in essences.
Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #116 on: December 31, 2015, 03:23:45 pm »

YES YES YES! I love that idea!  Only needs to be opened to max level folks though...folks ready for t11 (I am not even there before anyone  who wants to flame).  The idea is there in the dailies but anyone can do those...and farming essences is only for people who are working on  uw's anyway.

Hate's Most Hateful Hater
Warbash

View Profile
« Reply #117 on: December 31, 2015, 03:47:16 pm »

YES YES YES! I love that idea!  Only needs to be opened to max level folks though...folks ready for t11 (I am not even there before anyone  who wants to flame).  The idea is there in the dailies but anyone can do those...and farming essences is only for people who are working on  uw's anyway.
Fail

And decent idea chunka but why don't we just add the essence drops for current teir and below to each zone. I.e t10 drops 10 and below, this way you can still progress and have fun. If you need to top off a particular essence go to the specific zone? I'd say add a drop % increase for the higher the tier and lower the essense. Either idea would make the uw easier though.

Warbash and crew <Ancient Elites>
Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #118 on: December 31, 2015, 04:08:20 pm »

I'm not for making things easier.....I'm for making them more fun. A higher end zone that gets progressively more difficult and drops higher tier essences as you go would accomplish this....and would also do more to ease the "entitlement" attitude some newer players develop here by being able to loot trash drops when Kruciel_Wannabee002 rips apart T1/2 for essences. But thats secondary, and IMO not as important as breathing some FUN back into things.

Might also be a great chance to stretch your creativity and funnybone, Hate....kind of like the idea posted for T11. make things unusual....unexpected in a humorous way.

You know.....no pressure Cheesy

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
balidet
Master

View Profile
« Reply #119 on: December 31, 2015, 05:52:22 pm »

I am down for a progressive zone that scales up and up and up....give us something to really push us..would have to be a rest period or maybe a spawn npc so you had time to rez/loot inbtween waves...but man...this could be a real challenge...have  a leader board component...

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6124
  • Latest: Havicck
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64988
  • Total Topics: 5053
  • Online Today: 78