Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 03:22:45 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12
Print
Author Topic: Post-T10 Grocery List! 12-2-15  (Read 66196 times)
Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #135 on: January 22, 2016, 01:26:58 pm »

Whats the possibility of adding slot 24 and 25 to the ranged items?

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: January 22, 2016, 09:46:14 pm »

Whats the possibility of adding slot 24 and 25 to the ranged items?

To the throwing ones, zero. I don't want "omfg I just threw my last weapon and augs" nonsense filling my inbox. The other one or two should already have these slots. :-)

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Leis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #137 on: January 23, 2016, 02:17:19 am »

"omfg I just threw my last weapon and augs"
-Hate
Aren't they magical items? Shouldn't they be able to be thrown and returned to the owner to be reused? That way nobody needs to worry about losing them or augments in them.

Flin is alone with the grimoire. I stab it, no wait I backstab it! You can't backstab it, you can't sneak attack an inanimate object. Why not it's prone? It doesn't have a discernible anatomy. It's got a spine doesn't it? *Rolls a 1 and stabs himself.
Leis  ~  Daira  ~  Arith  ~  Laria
Mersedez

View Profile
« Reply #138 on: January 24, 2016, 02:25:50 am »

Off topic but is Airplane broke? Spent 100 tokens yesterday and 50 today and not 1 Gods Major essence dropped. I know they're rare but not that rare. Usually every 10 coins I always found 1
Brannyn

View Profile
« Reply #139 on: January 24, 2016, 03:12:38 am »

"omfg I just threw my last weapon and augs"
-Hate
Aren't they magical items? Shouldn't they be able to be thrown and returned to the owner to be reused? That way nobody needs to worry about losing them or augments in them.

If you want to code that then yes. Otherwise it's not coded into the game
Waraesh

View Profile
« Reply #140 on: January 24, 2016, 08:08:36 am »

If you want to code that then yes. Otherwise it's not coded into the game
[/quote]
Ranger has AA that doesn't use up ammo when fired yes?  I haven't tried it yet with my ranger as he is only t9; soon as my slobs are flagged for t10 I will let you know if it works

Leis

View Profile WWW
« Reply #141 on: January 24, 2016, 10:40:45 am »

Yes that ranger aa works. It even worked back before the aa revamp.

Flin is alone with the grimoire. I stab it, no wait I backstab it! You can't backstab it, you can't sneak attack an inanimate object. Why not it's prone? It doesn't have a discernible anatomy. It's got a spine doesn't it? *Rolls a 1 and stabs himself.
Leis  ~  Daira  ~  Arith  ~  Laria
Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #142 on: January 24, 2016, 11:09:13 am »

Just wondering if we can look at removing the cool down on MGB....in t10 you wipe...A LOT...not being able to re-MGB your raid makes wiping a major pita...just a thought.  If not then I guess I can just /target group leader of other group and re-buff that way....

Hate's Most Hateful Hater
Waraesh

View Profile
« Reply #143 on: January 24, 2016, 02:55:38 pm »

the t10 mask has 2nd wind (10second MGB effect) click on it.  Refreshes every 10mins.

brixu

View Profile
« Reply #144 on: January 29, 2016, 07:08:28 pm »

it would be cool to see the buff bot cast some useful buffs for the higher tiered levels, maybe something that changes as you get flagged for higher tiers
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #145 on: February 09, 2016, 08:47:15 pm »

Almost done with the parses, then I can start on the class specific bits. :-D

See: Looking for Parses!

-Hate

Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #146 on: February 09, 2016, 08:52:27 pm »

Maybe you have covered this and i am just too slow to pick up...but why are you looking for parses?  have anything to do with nerfing mitigation on warriors or .........something else?
 Huh

hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #147 on: February 09, 2016, 09:08:00 pm »

Maybe you have covered this and i am just too slow to pick up...but why are you looking for parses?  have anything to do with nerfing mitigation on warriors or .........something else?
 Huh

No, I want to make sure I don't accidentally add something that make Class X > all other classes, or Class X is ahead by Y% (but will become the BEST dps by a long shot after I added effect/spell Z). Does that clarify? :-)

-Hate

Rent Due
EZ Server Admin GM
Administrator
Master

View Profile
« Reply #148 on: February 10, 2016, 07:55:39 am »

Huh

No, I want to make sure I don't accidentally add something that make Class X > all other classes, or Class X is ahead by Y% (but will become the BEST dps by a long shot after I added effect/spell Z). Does that clarify? :-)

-Hate

what if you accidentally make Beastlords > all classes and everyone runs to make a Beastlord class real fast? Wouldn't that be funny, cause it's happened in the past Smiley

Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #149 on: February 10, 2016, 09:12:07 am »

There is no hope for that class.......best group buff they have helps mana regen that most everyone has so high from mana regen worn effects that it is useless and the pet is subpar and even with defensive boon is a pita to keep alive....pets should proc a small healing spell on themselves only to make them more managable.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6124
  • Latest: Havicck
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64988
  • Total Topics: 5053