Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 09:32:08 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12
Print
Author Topic: Post-T10 Grocery List! 12-2-15  (Read 66201 times)
balidet
Master

View Profile
« Reply #120 on: December 31, 2015, 09:22:04 pm »

OR

they could add essence to tofs..cause that would get us 1-7 and that would be kind of sweet!

Tootoot

View Profile
« Reply #121 on: January 01, 2016, 06:58:01 pm »

Has to be a good balance between rewarding, but not making essences trivial. UWs are supposed to be hard work and prestigious.
Waraesh

View Profile
« Reply #122 on: January 01, 2016, 07:57:23 pm »

Or handed out via ultra SPECIAL EVENT Wink
hehe, sorry couldn't pass that one up.

Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #123 on: January 01, 2016, 08:41:19 pm »

Yep. Again, not proposing an easier place to get essences.....if anything it'd be harder (more challenging) than just zoning to tiers 1 through 6 and mass pulling and hitting Savage Onslaught and Rampage, then looting.

There no reason why we cant make the essence grind fun.

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Moruk

View Profile
« Reply #124 on: January 04, 2016, 11:24:29 pm »

Increase the drop percent of the rare epic skin weapons (ex: Vampiric Blade in HoH).  They are so low now that most people wont see one till they are flagged tier 503.

balidet
Master

View Profile
« Reply #125 on: January 05, 2016, 12:36:55 am »

plz  leave rare ...rare..kthanks

Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #126 on: January 05, 2016, 06:03:09 pm »

Seen a lot of rares lately....but honestly they arent important. They are a rare bonus and should stay that way. You can do fine in EZ and go all the way to end game without ever looting a rare weapon skin.

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Moruk

View Profile
« Reply #127 on: January 06, 2016, 08:01:23 am »

You can do fine in EZ and go all the way to end game without ever looting a rare weapon skin.

Yes - and everyone does.  I'm simply pointing out that they are so unbelievably rare that no one who is in that current tier will ever see one, so they really don't even need to exist. 

Those rare weapon skins don't mean *anything* other than entertainment, they are going to get replaced as soon as you move to the next tier.  But it would be nice if their rareness was adjusted so that you could actually have a chance to loot one before you "outgrow" it.  I remember hoping really hard one would drop when I  entered HoH for the first time, but one never did.  Since them I'm UW'd up and can round up the whole zone and smash it down solo, and I've done it a thousand times.  I *still* havent seen one of those rare epic skins.  I remember Kiwis blowing up in /gu because he saw one drop in the Dranik daily and he hadn't seen one before, they are that stinking rare.

The rare epic weapons skins are just an example, I don't care specifically about them anymore.  You guys are arguing that rare should be rare, I dont disagree.  I'm arguing that it's broken in this specific instance and for the new folks in those zones we might as well remove those epic skins from the wikis so they won't even know about them.

balidet
Master

View Profile
« Reply #128 on: January 06, 2016, 11:36:56 am »

my enchanter has one cause he hordes weapons for his pets...

Ponzi

View Profile
« Reply #129 on: January 06, 2016, 07:07:42 pm »

Those rares are indeed rare. And Moruk's right, the odds of one ever falling into the laps of someone who'd actually equip it is as close to zero as humanly possible. Only real way to fix it would be to make it common, which wouldnt make it rare.

The other really rare one that the minis actually helped on.. The t7 mini had a fairly decent chance of dropping the Jeweler Candlelight. This was back when hero augs actually fit into ranged slot items...

Anyways, was better than the t9 bow and worlds better than the SOT, so it was a best-in-slotter, and i remember actually getting one for my entire 8man and 3-4 of them for guildies back in the day.

But once again, it was a BIS item, so it was worth the effort. Obviously i could have drug ppl thru dranik for the vamp sword, but they;d grow out of it so quickly it wasnt worth it. So maybe upping the spawn chance on those isn't a terrible idea. Or make it a questable item tier-appropriate and making it lootable via drop still a powerball-level rarity. /shrug.

Ponzi Scheme - Monk
Kanyon - Paladin
Kiwis - Warrior
Avacado - Cleric
spuddson

View Profile
« Reply #130 on: January 08, 2016, 04:31:04 pm »

Been playing with a UW ranger Bow in T10 ( yes I know so don't have a go that ranger sux )

Against the 2 Hander UW the damage is poor but for range it is working ok hitting for 5 mill spell damage but the white damage is very poor . Seems the same as using the T9 bow critting nicely for 3k woot.

I hope rangers will get a look in on upping range damage xx
balidet
Master

View Profile
« Reply #131 on: January 08, 2016, 05:08:27 pm »

at least it has a proc!

/eyes staff

Brannyn

View Profile
« Reply #132 on: January 08, 2016, 09:03:51 pm »

I remember people stating that UW bow damage is rolling over with rangers.
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #133 on: January 20, 2016, 12:41:09 pm »

Catacombs of Dranik and Bloodmoon Temple are reopened. Details Here: http://ezserver.online/forums/index.php?topic=4962.msg64894#msg64894

Ring of the Ages bulk turn in available. Hail the Keeper of the Ages and ask about prestige to learn more.

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #134 on: January 21, 2016, 08:30:35 pm »

New ranged items, done!

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12
Print