Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 25, 2024, 06:57:34 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 ... 49
Print
Author Topic: Screenshots of People Who Need to be Banned - POST HERE  (Read 364483 times)
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #510 on: September 04, 2011, 01:03:04 pm »

This is geting out of control.

Xiggie, you just never used the resources provided to you.  Cool, I don't CARE.  I just want to play on the fun server.

Getsum, work on your social skills.

Me, I am shuting up

When you have a real point to make instead of just making shit up I will be happy to resume discussing it. About replying and all that jazz, prolly a good time to stop, cause making stuff up and then trying to patronize me is just going to make you look like a fool.

weirdo

View Profile
« Reply #511 on: September 04, 2011, 01:06:44 pm »

I was helping someone get tokens in qvic the other day, the only piece I needed was the silk robe, and I made that explicit - he could have everything else except that robe.

Within 20 minutes a robe drops and he looted it. I /ooc'd it  and took a screenshot. I'm not sure whether to post the screen or not, that same day I got the qvic robe + a tacvi robe that someone let me have.

Anyways there are ninja looters so be careful, but I should have seen the warning signs!

Brokyn

Artificial intelligence beats real stupidity

View Profile
« Reply #512 on: September 04, 2011, 01:08:51 pm »

Whether you post the screenshot or not, you should let people know who it was, so we can be warned.  I try to help people whenever I can, and I don't want to waste my time furthering the efforts of a known asshat.

We have enough youth, how about a fountain of smart?
weirdo

View Profile
« Reply #513 on: September 04, 2011, 01:25:05 pm »

Whether you post the screenshot or not, you should let people know who it was, so we can be warned.  I try to help people whenever I can, and I don't want to waste my time furthering the efforts of a known asshat.

You are right. What makes it bad is that I was helping him, would hate it to happen to someone else.

I checked the screenshot, it just shows his name when he is looting it.

His name is Loyejem.

I tried to post the screenshot but it says the file is too large.
FionnTakeHits

View Profile
« Reply #514 on: September 04, 2011, 01:26:04 pm »

Give me a break.  A rez at page 1 ldon? Being right there within a minute to offer such a helping hand? Its like, 3 rooms from entrance, and I'd be without buffs and have rez fx, and the shitty thing was I just got there and killed the boss, and while getting my gf to loot for her toon, she died during the wipe.  I spent the time calming her down, tyvfm.  She went in to loot her page, and was telling someone off.
[/quote]

Those would be those social skills I was talking about

I can't figure out the qoute thing
« Last Edit: September 04, 2011, 01:27:35 pm by FionnTakeHits » Logged
Drep

View Profile
« Reply #515 on: September 06, 2011, 11:17:02 am »

Well on the live server Xiggie you could petition and the GM would force you to give up a spawn.

No they wouldn't, lol. Rights go to whoever was there first. On live, and any emu server I have ever played on I have never seen anyone forced to leave a spawn they were camping. Never have I ever known a time this happen.

Not on Bristlebane, thats for sure.  I played on Bristlebane long ass time ago and maybe we just had a different type of GM but they never ever ever ever forced you to give up a spawn.  first come, first serve.  didn't matter how much you complained.   If someone was at a camp, it was theirs no matter how long they were there.   If someone would complain, they would get laughed at.    Best thing you could do was to be nice and hope the group would send you a tell when they were done.    Now I do remember a certain boss though that caused everyone grief and the GM had to come out many times in order to make guilds play nice with each other but other than that no one would ever make you share a camp.

Drep (War),  Wudd (Cleric), Mdydar (Monk)
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #516 on: September 21, 2011, 10:37:46 pm »

Looks like we have a nomination for the Charlie Sheen Award.

jydlen

View Profile
« Reply #517 on: September 28, 2011, 06:11:30 pm »

Im in that screenshot posted by Xiggie. Totally famous.
Kushie

View Profile
« Reply #518 on: September 28, 2011, 10:30:51 pm »

Wheres the screenshot of the guy spamming about fingers in obama's butthole? I thought xiggie said he got screenshots of that.

Bitch please.
Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #519 on: September 28, 2011, 11:50:42 pm »

Wheres the screenshot of the guy spamming about fingers in obama's butthole? I thought xiggie said he got screenshots of that.

pretty sure he sent it directly to hunter

Quoted for the Brotherhood of Warriors
"I want my wizard to cast Fugitives instead of fireballs.
We can't always get what we want. ;-)"
-Hate"
Dethundrel

View Profile
« Reply #520 on: October 09, 2011, 10:30:11 pm »

Another Great Name!
L0stman

View Profile
« Reply #521 on: November 07, 2011, 05:07:51 am »

Gostin

View Profile
« Reply #522 on: November 15, 2011, 02:06:31 am »

Ok so I have a toon named "Richard Cranium"  You all think that is ok or do I need to change teh surname?  I find its not seriously offensive but pretty funny personally.  If people are gonna take offence though I will gladly change the name.
Severs

View Profile
« Reply #523 on: November 16, 2011, 02:16:53 pm »

I personally think that should be fine, not alot of people in game gonna see it and think Dick head ..... i found it funny myself so i might be a little bias.
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #524 on: January 01, 2012, 01:50:47 pm »

http://www.ezserver.online/magelo/character.php?char=Forkoff

Clearly slang for Fuckoff. Sent to Hunter as well.

Pages: 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 ... 49
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65023
  • Total Topics: 5057
  • Online Today: 91
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)