Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 30, 2024, 06:37:12 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 ... 49
Print
Author Topic: Screenshots of People Who Need to be Banned - POST HERE  (Read 380205 times)
Gencat

View Profile
« Reply #135 on: June 29, 2010, 01:41:49 am »

And obviously his name doesnt bother anyone considering he has been on this server for quite some time and has a fan base  Cheesy. So really what are you trying to accomplish by searching for definitions of his name are you running out of people to post about ? Perhaps Gencat is next because as Ezry once said to him it was a mix between genitals and cats do you find that offensive?  Roll Eyes Just get off it already and let this thread die there are plenty of names out there that have alterior meanings and were probably made on purpose are you going to go to the web dictionary to look up every name you see and post here if it has some offensive description?

I mean come on if your offended by the name Tosser perhaps you should go play Hello Kitty Online  Roll Eyes

No picture, no catchy sig line ... sux being me Sad
PORTIS

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: June 29, 2010, 02:17:52 am »

As i put m8, this was a humour post, hardly incinuating anything by it. How about you dont read the post if it bothers you. The last intent on my mind was any comeback to Tosser, which of course there wont be. I hardly had to go searching for definitions of names, Tosser in the UK is as widley used as shit or other bad words.

Dont take everything so literally, just a bit of banter. I like Tosser, he killed a few things for me when I was a newbling. Names that are "slang" in a particular country dont mean jack.
Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #137 on: June 29, 2010, 10:35:15 am »

I think the original intent of this thread has been derailed quite badly.

It is meant for /ooc message that are against policy set by Hunter, as well names/ anything else that are considered "gray area"

It is not meant for "well my name could mean this...." or "well if you rearrange my name and combine it with 3 letters from my surname you could get..."

Gencat, your name would take quite a stretch to consider offensive. Aside from old EF and Vendetta folks who were around when Ezry used to log in back in the day... No one would have thought Gencat could mean anything like that lol

Im talking about names i've posted. They are without a shadow of doubt meant to be for "shock value". Hunter just needs to either say "Hey i dont care about names, go ahead and name yourself whatever you want" and i would completely forget this thread existed.

So if Hunter would please either read this and leave a comment, or something to either lay this to rest OR encourage the policing.

Gencat

View Profile
« Reply #138 on: June 29, 2010, 12:14:49 pm »

Haha well sorry Portis is my natural reaction to defend Tosser considering he is ohmahgawd so hawt  Shocked

Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #139 on: June 29, 2010, 12:20:12 pm »

Tosser is ohmahgawd so hawt  Shocked

True statement indeed. Though he hasn't been on as often lately due to new RL stuff

PORTIS

View Profile
« Reply #140 on: June 29, 2010, 04:12:54 pm »

No harm no foul m8, Tosser is a nice guy and it shows when people do jump to his defence.  Grin
Mnemloch

View Profile
« Reply #141 on: July 04, 2010, 12:45:39 am »

All I have to say is my Necro (Touchmybones) got renamed before he hit 70 (20min or so) and yet this guy is still running around.
Balthor2
« Reply #142 on: July 04, 2010, 04:09:03 am »

/sigh
Murrjok
« Reply #143 on: July 04, 2010, 05:04:02 am »

Hmmm ..
Tabaisu

View Profile
« Reply #144 on: July 07, 2010, 02:13:27 pm »

This thread makes me really wish I'd saved my old screenshots. There was a time in my EQ past where I had to change names. A sampling of some of those I came across...

Yourmom (I stumbled on his corpse outside of Unrest...he was a naked troll. We LOL'd)
Gotherpes Fromyou
Eqstolemyboyfriend
Tunarescunt (this one tried spamming the name filter with variations of this. I let this through so I could suspend his account)
Bisexuelf (she actually threatened me with a lawsuit for changing her name)

...and there were many that tried to pass through the filter that were way way worse. By the end of my SOE career, I just rolled my eyes and went with it.

Tabaisu - 70 Nemesis
Daesdanya -  66 Paladin
Pylandria - 66 Necromancer

...and so many more alts in my addiction...
<One Box Army>
trendkiller

View Profile
« Reply #145 on: July 08, 2010, 12:07:36 pm »

Thank god there is light at the end of this tunnel :

Follow :

http://ezserver.online/forums/index.php?topic=587.msg8021;topicseen#new

<insert lame excuse to try to be original here>
Gencat

View Profile
« Reply #146 on: July 08, 2010, 12:22:02 pm »

This thread makes me really wish I'd saved my old screenshots. There was a time in my EQ past where I had to change names. A sampling of some of those I came across...

Yourmom (I stumbled on his corpse outside of Unrest...he was a naked troll. We LOL'd)
Gotherpes Fromyou
Eqstolemyboyfriend
Tunarescunt (this one tried spamming the name filter with variations of this. I let this through so I could suspend his account)
Bisexuelf (she actually threatened me with a lawsuit for changing her name)

...and there were many that tried to pass through the filter that were way way worse. By the end of my SOE career, I just rolled my eyes and went with it.

meh i dont really find anything offensive from Yourmom and Eqstolemyboyfriend the last is pretty much a lol factor and id want to be friends with that person  Cheesy

Tabaisu

View Profile
« Reply #147 on: July 08, 2010, 01:00:01 pm »

Those were giggled at, but made to change. After 3 and a half years, you run into so many bad ones...obviously some worse than others. Now, I just roll my eyes and decide to never interact with that person. It's no longer my job to be the babysitter. You never get a second chance to make a first impression and in a virtual game like this, your first impression is often made by name alone.

Tabaisu - 70 Nemesis
Daesdanya -  66 Paladin
Pylandria - 66 Necromancer

...and so many more alts in my addiction...
<One Box Army>
trendkiller

View Profile
« Reply #148 on: July 08, 2010, 02:26:47 pm »

Amen tabs, a-freaking men

<insert lame excuse to try to be original here>
Reed
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #149 on: July 08, 2010, 05:47:28 pm »

Also, follow the rules. Ignorance is no excuse. Bad names, making trains, ninja looting, etc will get you banned!

BAM, justification. Now that it can be recognized as a legit rule this thread has meaning again. Fuck all the non believers!

http://ezserver.online/forums/index.php?topic=587.msg8035;topicseen#new

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 ... 49
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6149
  • Latest: Acaelis
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65081
  • Total Topics: 5061