Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 02:10:00 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 ... 49
Print
Author Topic: Screenshots of People Who Need to be Banned - POST HERE  (Read 346025 times)
Blighton <Leader of Red Dawn>

View Profile WWW
« Reply #150 on: July 21, 2010, 09:18:42 am »

I zoned into Velk to fine two people in it. I made my way to the castle to farm gems when i find one person there. Darkbane. This is how it plays out.

I BLAME GNAUGHTY       I BLAME GNAUGHTY        I BLAME GNAUGHTY     I BLAME GNAUGHTY      I BLAME GNAUGHTY!!!!!!!!!
Warriorstack

View Profile
« Reply #151 on: July 21, 2010, 09:22:42 am »

When all else fails, its good to know we can always fall back on Your Mama jokes Smiley.

I've been watching this thread from a distance, for good reason. It's like a hornets nest full of chainsaws and salty baby tears.
Gnaughty

View Profile
« Reply #152 on: July 21, 2010, 10:10:40 am »

Ahh that just is silly talk the castle isnt a camp.  Good lord people just share my god have none of us learned anything as children?  Half the fun here in this game is making freinds and meeting new cool people.  There are other places to find gems and cash, one being seb, the other being pogrowth if you attack tunare and let her beat on you she calla her woodland buddies to you, then bam! Bambi's mommy and Bambi are yours for the pickins.  Qvic drops lots of gems, hmmm where else can one make lots of cash?

Poop
swamphy

View Profile
« Reply #153 on: July 21, 2010, 11:35:13 am »

I've been begging for a velks instance for weeks. As the need for plat goes up, so does the use of velks castle.

You seem to know the rules better than Darkbane. If you didn't pull more than 10 you are within the rules. By rights, he should be disciplined for his foul language.

Here's an idea: Offer an instanced velks for 50k plat.

Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #154 on: July 31, 2010, 11:33:01 am »

That and for stealing a great guild's name!!

Thats it.....gonna make a new guild callled "Afterbirth"

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
trendkiller

View Profile
« Reply #155 on: July 31, 2010, 07:34:58 pm »

/vomit

<insert lame excuse to try to be original here>
Ragtime Gal

View Profile
« Reply #156 on: July 31, 2010, 07:53:51 pm »

When you feel that you're in danger...
When you're threatened by a stranger...
When it looks like you will take a lickin'... 
BOK BOK BOK BOK!
There is someone waiting that will hurry up and rescue you...
Just call... for Super Chicken!  B'GOK!
walk2k

Hero Posts: 99999

View Profile
« Reply #157 on: August 29, 2010, 05:01:31 pm »

This guy (Jimmag) KS the metal melter (ldon 4 boss).
I was STANDING on his spawn.  Nobody else in the room.
(Gell is my paladin)

Boss spawned, I attacked it.  Got him to about 75-80%, all of a sudden his hps is going down WAY faster than it should with a 2.5 paladin..
it dies, I try to loot.. WTF???

He also has a cleric named... Jimcler..  

(names blanked to protect the innocent...)
« Last Edit: August 29, 2010, 05:06:10 pm by walk2k » Logged

walk2k

View Profile
« Reply #158 on: August 29, 2010, 07:21:52 pm »

WEEE another one for the list "Ohgmus"

Chane Laforet

With No Voice... Can I Betray You

View Profile
« Reply #159 on: August 29, 2010, 09:56:33 pm »

Last picture doesn't really seem to show anything that I could see being ban worthy... More of it would be based off your word than what I can see from that picture. Not saying he didn't KS, but can't say that it shows that he did.

The editted out parts also hurt the picture more than 'protect the innocent' in my opinion.

тнє тнαηαтσѕ ιηѕтιηcт
walk2k

View Profile
« Reply #160 on: August 29, 2010, 10:07:21 pm »

Believe me if I had fraps running I would post a video, but I've never felt like I needed it before today.

This is twice I had people engage and KS a mob (a 2.5 paladin, not exactly a DPS machine) that not only was I at the spawn site first, waiting for it to spawn, for a GOOD 5-10 minutes, with NOBODY else ANYWHERE near it, AND I engaged it within 2 SECONDS of it spawning, AND I was actively killing it, it was CLEARLY attacking and fighting and had taken a GOOD % of damage before they engaged.

Make NO mistake here, these people blatantly, willfully and purposefully KS-ed me, and I just can't sit here and let them get away with it. 

If it's my word against theirs, hell I will take that challenge. I will stake my impeccible reputation on this server against theirs ANY day.

walk2k

View Profile
« Reply #161 on: August 29, 2010, 10:23:10 pm »

The thing is,  in LDON there is this "race to the boss" mentality.  I have been clearing trash literally 10 feet away from a boss, as close as you can get without aggro'ing it basically, getting ready to kill it, and had people run in and kill the boss.  I didn't complain about that.  Hey if it's a race then whatever, I guess I lost.  I think it's a total DOUCHE move, but if that's how the majority want to play it... fine.  It's crowded in there, and everyone has to race to kill stuff.  I guess that's the way it's gonna be until we get instances in there...   I've been guilty of racing myself, only I TRY to be fair, especially to newer players who are obviously progressing in LDON for the first time, and not run over them to get to a boss they are less than 1 minute away from..  And I'll always let people loot pages, and other stuff that I don't need. And I do NOT KS people, ever!  Even still, @#$% happens and sometimes people get upset.  I'll take the heat if I pissed someone off, and I will usually apologize, if they are willing to be reasonable about it... I can be perfectly reasonable too.   I mean it's a game I play to have fun, not get all worked up over some fake pretend "loot"...  But these 2 incidents were just not acceptable, this wasn't "racing" this wasn't "oops I didn't see you", this wasn't "we both got here about the same time"..  NO way, this was just KSing plain and simple.

kiakro

View Profile
« Reply #162 on: August 29, 2010, 11:56:58 pm »

What happened to people these days? You'll be grinding exp somewhere like mistmoore or dulak holding a obvious camp of a room or boat and people shanghai the place. When you approach them about it they act like they were there first and rant on about their fraps and SS that so greatly incriminates the person there first defending a camp? Seen this happen like 5 times today, QQ aside what happened to rationality?

I'll be looking for your people's grand mound of evidence, hope you are a master of EQ film editing.

Looking forward to the show.
Fissure SunderFang
« Last Edit: August 30, 2010, 12:01:02 am by kiakro » Logged
Chane Laforet

With No Voice... Can I Betray You

View Profile
« Reply #163 on: August 30, 2010, 01:21:19 am »

Sorry Walk I didnt mean to make it sound like I was attacking your word, I just meant that based off the 2nd picture it was hard to really judge anything wrong. I also didn't mean that some won't trust your word because you editted the pictures, but just that in general, I find an un-editted photo easier to work with than something that has been touched, even if its something simple and harmless.

Again, nothing against you, just general notes I made myself.

тнє тнαηαтσѕ ιηѕтιηcт
Gunther

View Profile
« Reply #164 on: August 30, 2010, 08:37:12 am »

I can verify what Walk is talking about. I've had a couple of encounters with this Jimmag guy and his various "Jimtoons" over the last 2-3 weeks.

I was camping a PGT at the bottom of ramp standing right in front of the spawn point when this guy walks up and gets in front of me, lol I mean like right between me and where this thing spawns. He ignored my says and tells. Instead of battling with this guy over a spawn I just left and got the PGT at the other spawn.

Later that week I was killing a named Qvic mob and actually had to lock the corpse for the person I was helping cause this Jimmag vulture was trying to ninja loot it from us within minutes of it being killed. I literally said to him "Dude, get away from the corpse" and luckily he left.

One of these Jimtoons was the topic of an OOC chat two weeks ago for KSing a fishbone earring right out from under another player.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 ... 49
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6124
  • Latest: Havicck
Stats
  • Total Posts: 64988
  • Total Topics: 5053
  • Online Today: 142