Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 03, 2024, 01:09:17 am *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9
Print
Author Topic: T7 Discussion (Merged)  (Read 49385 times)
Thebone

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: January 03, 2013, 05:02:39 pm »

Sounds like same ol same ol here =P

Hope all is well with everyone.... Ya'll get all the issues fixed while I'm still on my AFK so I can come back to a working T7 =)
« Last Edit: January 03, 2013, 05:04:15 pm by Thebone » Logged

Natedog
Master

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 03, 2013, 05:05:33 pm »

Monk with 2x of those Augs are gonna be close to 2 million dps? I'm saying the DPS boost from 1 tier to the next is a little much =p

Ya its gonna cost an arm and a leg but doesn't fit the slight upgrades we got in augs the last few tiers.

Strix

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 03, 2013, 05:17:09 pm »

I really hate PvP - was fun for the first hour in 1999 then blew blue brass balls.

*sigh*

Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 03, 2013, 11:44:53 pm »

I can understand the pain seeing how expensive VIII augs are. Would it be possible to add this recipe?

Icestrike VIII + Icestrike VIII + Blue Diamond Ore (X2) = Ninjastrike VIII

I added in the extra ore because it would technically be cheaper to go the Icestrike route without an added cost. This way it makes up the difference (slightly more expensive I think 100k). As with anything though, it would be up to the bossman.

This recipe should now be available.

Hunter - EZ Server GM
wolfegunr

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 04, 2013, 07:10:04 am »

T7 could use T6 plat bags and same % chance or better, I've gotten one plat bag so far, for 22k Tongue.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on this board is now dumber for having read it. May God have mercy on your soul.
Natedog
Master

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 04, 2013, 07:15:39 am »

T7 could use T6 plat bags and same % chance or better, I've gotten one plat bag so far, for 22k Tongue.

Ya the 22k plat bags are pretty gimp for the newest tier  Grin

Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 04, 2013, 02:39:59 pm »

Random size bag. I'll see about upping the chances though.

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Felony

Trump it

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 04, 2013, 02:53:05 pm »

Would be nice, in 12 hours I only saw 2 bags the other day.

If we judged them by the content of their character, they'd be begging us to judge them by the color of their skin
Fugitive
Legend

TROLL KING

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 17, 2013, 10:08:13 pm »

So resists at-1800 for T7 is just plain dumb... Max RoA and high UW and still get fked in zone.

What the hell about the normal players just breaking in... This change is just plain un-needed. Don't care if you get upset.

You can't force players to play the same as like 5 - 8 of us do on the server. If this remains it totally screws the average player.

Someone text me when this gets fixed..  

/afk on

....sad....
« Last Edit: April 17, 2013, 10:11:47 pm by Fugitive » Logged

Quoted for the Brotherhood of Warriors
"I want my wizard to cast Fugitives instead of fireballs.
We can't always get what we want. ;-)"
-Hate"
Xiggie | Stone
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 17, 2013, 10:32:27 pm »

I noticed in hoh that until I got about 350 over the negative resist in there that I didn't resist hardly anything. I am talking 1200 resists and still getting rooted on a regular basis. I don't even what to think about what those spells are going to do to the rest of my group. I mean they are all fully UC'd, just about to wrap up my last 3 pieces of T5 and then maybe 10 items out of t6 and I am ready for T7. If those spells are anything of what I have seen in Tofs then the rest of my group doesn't stand a chance. Adding charm to bosses basically means I have to either tank it with something other than my tank or take the UW off for boss fights, or solo it. Soon as I get charmed my group is toast, my warrior will chew through them like they are nothing. I think it speaks volumes that no one is in ToFS. It will be interesting to see how many people stick around to play in T7 now that it is like ToFS. I know I for one won't be going in there with it like this. I understand putting in some dynamics but unresistable charm and -1800 resists with an aoe that will tear my group apart unless I UW everyone. Meh.

jmaneuv011

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 17, 2013, 11:14:43 pm »

So only one player on the server has a chance to resist spells in t7?  It kind of feels as if a few players who were already higher end got to steamroll the place and everybody else gets screwed.  I'm not running through t6 15 more times to get uc2 and the rest of my 6.0's just to run into a mess where I'll have to rez half my toons if I end up with more than one mob on my pull
Dimur

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 17, 2013, 11:32:36 pm »

Gonna have to agree, if this "tuning" is anything like the clusterfuck TOFS is as far as (effectively) irresistable spells being spammed repeatedly by multiple mobs...because in T7 there are a LOT of clustered mobs, then I doubt I'll bother.  I have 81 essences banked and my crew in full T7 with 7.0's, and I doubt I'll bother with it much until I at least bleed my eyes out in previous content to work on UW up to the point I actually need Loping essences.  I'll go in there and try it out a few times  after the changes I'm sure, but if it's just an exercise in futility I'll log on enough to choke down what I can of essence farming lower tiers til I can at least get my warrior high enough resists to survive...but I doubt I'll bother with more than 1 character for UW.

Maybe start putting heroic resists on some of the T5 or T6+ armor pieces if you really expect anyone to take a 6 or 12 man crew in there and accomplish much.  Sorry if I'm overreacting but after spending the better part of a full week in TOFS, I'm gonna assume it's along the same lines of *balance*
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 17, 2013, 11:33:15 pm »

If everyone is going to resist all the spells in T7 then what is the point of even adding them?

I have considered other stuff like the AoE range (small) and the recast delay (big). Then there is the damage amount, which is guessing game.

The more deadly stuff is on the bosses like Charm. The common trash would do stuff like root, stun, rain.

Sorry if your going to afk just cause you can't resist the spells.

Basically, after completing T7 (UW9) and moving on to T8+, then coming back is pretty much God Mode by being able to resist almost everything. Sort of like any other old tier you go back to and run around invincible.

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Hunter
EZ Server GM
Legend

EZ Server GM

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 17, 2013, 11:38:01 pm »

I noticed in hoh that until I got about 350 over the negative resist in there that I didn't resist hardly anything.

So if a mobs spell had -1000 resist then you needed about 1350 to resist them?

Could be some other formulas that I'm not thinking about, such as level different affecting resist chances, etc.

I'll do some testing, and lower the resist check for now to about 1400, which should allow anyone with UW8+ to resist most spells.

The point of even making spells for the zone is for them to affect players. Pointless to even make this if everyone expects and demands to fully resist everything. Need to earn the gode mode in the zones.

Hunter - EZ Server GM
Dimur

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 17, 2013, 11:48:51 pm »

I understand the point of making the spells, to increase the challenge...but if TOFS is any indication...pulling a large room of 6 on level 3 (blue mobs to level 75) can beat my group down to 50 %.  This isn't just some randomly geared group with whatever armor I could spare for them...they are full T7 armor with 7.0's, full strikes and UCv2.  We're talking blue con mobs on only the 3rd floor as opposed to even con mobs in T7 that are clustered in a LOT of areas.  The spells need to be somewhat reasonable when implemented to expect anyone to be able to progress, I'm not saying resistable but reasonable...they can do damage but the rate at which they do this damage can't be an automatic wipe on an overpull because the stuns mixed with the rains and direct damage spells are too much to mitigate with hp and armor.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65023
  • Total Topics: 5057
  • Online Today: 90
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)