Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 30, 2024, 08:00:59 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 ... 90
Print
Author Topic: Broken Stuff Repair Shop v2.0  (Read 633098 times)
balidet
Master

View Profile
« Reply #195 on: July 04, 2014, 01:41:11 pm »

Turning in token in t3 today and I am getting 2armor patterns per turn in...and right now at close to 500 turn in i have 24 essence...I would swear that unless its a bp you should get 2 normaly...are you sure this is DL? all new instances and i have tried raid/guild/ and public...I am ok if I  am wrong

Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #196 on: July 04, 2014, 01:58:14 pm »

Thats just normal gods essence farming. Since forever I get less gods essences during double loot than I do normally. I chalk it up to bad RNG.

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Chunka
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #197 on: July 04, 2014, 01:59:30 pm »

Hate, something very off with bard songs. With twist you go through faster than normal, songs dont land.....never seem to be able to have more than 1 or 2 songs at a time on the group. Not the only one seeing the issue.

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #198 on: July 04, 2014, 02:07:01 pm »

Hate, something very off with bard songs. With twist you go through faster than normal, songs dont land.....never seem to be able to have more than 1 or 2 songs at a time on the group. Not the only one seeing the issue.

This can happen with a spellfile and server spell mismatch. This used to happen for a while with pets before I got heavily involved with EZ. Pets listed 5 or 6 second cast time, but server had it as 8 or 10 seconds. So the spell ended, but the pet wasn't there, and moving cancelled the cast.

Check the spell file and let me know.

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
zefirus

View Profile
« Reply #199 on: July 06, 2014, 01:05:08 pm »

Not getting credit for kills in ToV.. necro death line quest. It is weird, I get credit for a couple, but only like 1 of 5. Also, not broken, but would you consider allowing us to get rank 3 off the bat?

On a side note. I just got back from 8 month away and great changes in the game are being seen. good job.
Chunka
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #200 on: July 06, 2014, 01:21:27 pm »

Not sure what changed.....but for a LONG time mob pathing in many zones was ridiculously fubar....mobs popping above and below ground constantly, warping, etc. Then Hunter did something (dont know what) and it worked great! But since the source update we have had fubar pathing again.

This is most noticeable in Jaggedpine for wisps. You will see a wisp, range hit it, or run up and hit it, and suddenly its either below ground or warped halfway across the zone. I literally watched a wisp on a perfectly flat stretch of ground vanish and appear, vanish and appear as it popped above and below ground. Other mobs dont have the issue in the same zone, and in some other zones certain mobs are about as bad (Qvic sand monsters and their little spawn, for example).

Anything that can be done to fix this again? Its ridiculously bad in JP, NK or any other wisp zone.

Akkadius
Administrator
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #201 on: July 06, 2014, 08:19:46 pm »

Not sure what changed.....but for a LONG time mob pathing in many zones was ridiculously fubar....mobs popping above and below ground constantly, warping, etc. Then Hunter did something (dont know what) and it worked great! But since the source update we have had fubar pathing again.

This is most noticeable in Jaggedpine for wisps. You will see a wisp, range hit it, or run up and hit it, and suddenly its either below ground or warped halfway across the zone. I literally watched a wisp on a perfectly flat stretch of ground vanish and appear, vanish and appear as it popped above and below ground. Other mobs dont have the issue in the same zone, and in some other zones certain mobs are about as bad (Qvic sand monsters and their little spawn, for example).

Anything that can be done to fix this again? Its ridiculously bad in JP, NK or any other wisp zone.

We are undergoing another source change that should fix some of the underground stuff. I wanted to wait until it smoothed out before I put all of EZ players in the front row for instability and odd issues.

These changes encompass an entire rework of grid mapping and node calculations that the server side map and LOS system uses to check just about everything to do with movement or LOS based mechanics.

I will have to spin up a test build on the test server and get some testers before I push it to Live, I will not just throw something like that in.

EZ Server GM
Fliker

View Profile
« Reply #202 on: July 07, 2014, 02:03:16 am »

Is it just me or is it no longer possible to swap Ranger epics anymore? Like from bow to sword or back.
Chunka
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #203 on: July 07, 2014, 09:10:02 am »

Thank you, Akk! Appreciate it.

And Fliker, there is no ranger sword epic after 3.0. Its all bow now.

Fliker

View Profile
« Reply #204 on: July 07, 2014, 05:03:36 pm »

Ah ok didn't know. Ty
Chunka
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #205 on: July 09, 2014, 11:14:06 am »

Very odd.....have 7.0 mage epic aug in UW Greatstaff. When I try to summon the mage pet in Casters Guild the zone crashes at the end of the cast. I moved to PoKnowledge and same thing.

Chunka
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #206 on: July 09, 2014, 11:15:34 am »

Just to clarify: character isnt just crashing, the zone comes down.

Oh, and enchanter 7.0 pet is not crashing.

Chunka
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #207 on: July 09, 2014, 11:23:42 am »

Also.....seeing it in OOC from others, and seeing it on my characters: cannot summon fireblades, says "Your is already armed" when I create the pet. Does that mean the pet is fireblade equipped on summon?

aythena

View Profile
« Reply #208 on: July 09, 2014, 12:02:22 pm »

I was told to post here but my mage Skulde is broken she goes to log in just fine then gets booted to screen, zerker on same acct and logs in just fine people mentioned their was a glitch with pet fireblades and I was told to post here kk ty ** P.S. Notice me senpai Hate <3 :3 XD

Leader of the Angry Waifu Club:
Cause even waifu have feels too.
Soprano

View Profile
« Reply #209 on: July 09, 2014, 12:24:26 pm »

Mage last night could not summon fireblades. Logged in just fine this morning and summoned fireblades just fine. (The x2 thing is pretty cool and should have been a feature long ago.) No crashes while in an HOH instance.

Beastlord pet will not summon blades and says it is "already armed." No crashes in same instance.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 ... 90
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65023
  • Total Topics: 5057
  • Online Today: 95
  • Online Ever: 8678
  • (December 19, 2022, 02:32:09 pm)