Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
June 30, 2024, 07:44:23 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 ... 90
Print
Author Topic: Broken Stuff Repair Shop v2.0  (Read 633086 times)
RedDwarf

View Profile
« Reply #180 on: June 22, 2014, 09:17:42 am »

Just make sure its just a right click - to open it
if you hold down button to long it will inspect it, and crash client

Aurran

View Profile
« Reply #181 on: June 23, 2014, 10:10:35 am »

I've already brought this up in /ooc but the conversation didnt go anywhere.

I have 2 toons flagged for crafters guild, my berserker and warrior.  I recently got a Mask of Experience on my berserker and after some upgrades noticed that berserkers dont get MGB.  All my other mele toons have MGB so is this just an oversight?

-Reagan
Chieftan

View Profile
« Reply #182 on: June 23, 2014, 10:24:43 am »

probably is an oversight, not on my zerk either, but have my mask on war, so never noticed its missing on zerk

I dare say Hate will adjust when he reads this...or add to his ToDo list  Grin
« Last Edit: June 23, 2014, 10:48:48 am by Aeryn » Logged

Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #183 on: June 24, 2014, 08:31:21 pm »

If this was already covered I missed it, sorry....but was leaderboard wench remove3d intentionally?

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
Ponzi

View Profile
« Reply #184 on: June 26, 2014, 04:42:44 pm »

not so much old broken stuff but 'new stuff'..

That sweet new feature where Buffbot buffs your *entire* group in nexus does not work on your group if you are currently in a raid, even if all members of your group (group 1, or whatever) are standing on her toes.

Ponzi Scheme - Monk
Kanyon - Paladin
Kiwis - Warrior
Avacado - Cleric
Kwai

View Profile
« Reply #185 on: June 30, 2014, 11:47:24 pm »

Hailing the Universal Teleporter for Oldcommons - sends me under the world.  I double checked my updates and have the most current, Spell, dbstr and zone files. 

Might be missing something since it was my first trip in there?  I tried the nexus porter and the porter in a baggie.  Both sent me to the same place.
Peign
« Reply #186 on: July 01, 2014, 07:34:08 am »

Hailing the Universal Teleporter for Oldcommons - sends me under the world.  I double checked my updates and have the most current, Spell, dbstr and zone files. 

Might be missing something since it was my first trip in there?  I tried the nexus porter and the porter in a baggie.  Both sent me to the same place.

Had the same issue.  Workaround is to create a guild instance from another zone then have your team enter guild instance.
Kwai

View Profile
« Reply #187 on: July 01, 2014, 11:05:01 am »

That worked Peign.  Thank you.
Chunka
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #188 on: July 02, 2014, 01:04:27 pm »

I've noticed this recently in T5....the NTI just dont pull! If you run around and pull NTI from either the flora on the ocean's floor in Illsalin, or from the NTI cave, you get to your group and......no NTI! And they seem to have forgotten you. I figured it was just something you'd added to mess with us, Hate....but last night Natedog pointed out that it happens when you use IG buff: the NTI seem to cast mez or something similar, and it gets reflected back to them, and they just wander away. I tested it, and sure enough the IG clicky (not the SM for some reason) causes them to eat their own mez and dots.

Not sure if this was intended or not. Not a huge deal, I just run around and single solo kill em after my big pulls.

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #189 on: July 02, 2014, 01:30:15 pm »

I'll get it fixed. Thanks!

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Kruciel

View Profile
« Reply #190 on: July 02, 2014, 05:07:50 pm »

I've noticed this recently in T5....the NTI just dont pull! If you run around and pull NTI from either the flora on the ocean's floor in Illsalin, or from the NTI cave, you get to your group and......no NTI! And they seem to have forgotten you. I figured it was just something you'd added to mess with us, Hate....but last night Natedog pointed out that it happens when you use IG buff: the NTI seem to cast mez or something similar, and it gets reflected back to them, and they just wander away. I tested it, and sure enough the IG clicky (not the SM for some reason) causes them to eat their own mez and dots.

Not sure if this was intended or not. Not a huge deal, I just run around and single solo kill em after my big pulls.

Stone Monster / Insane Goblin reflect mez / mem blur. I thought you were part of this conversation in OOC last night  Roll Eyes
Kruciel

View Profile
« Reply #191 on: July 02, 2014, 05:08:56 pm »

They have a 15% spell reflect chance for all spells. It's not just mez it works on. Mobs root and snare themselves all the time from it.
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #192 on: July 03, 2014, 08:32:55 pm »

Fixed with reboot!

-Hate

Chunka
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #193 on: July 04, 2014, 09:21:52 am »

Hate, for some reason you cant give pets fireblades or OWS today.

hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #194 on: July 04, 2014, 11:27:29 am »

Hate, for some reason you cant give pets fireblades or OWS today.

On it!

-Hate

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 ... 90
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65023
  • Total Topics: 5057