Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 02, 2024, 11:52:57 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 ... 90
Print
Author Topic: Broken Stuff Repair Shop v2.0  (Read 633328 times)
troxeler

View Profile
« Reply #630 on: March 21, 2015, 12:30:08 am »

The bazaar seems to be down, i tried the usual way to zone into this zone by /say bazaar via the universal teleporter.  The reply i received was "you are not yet experienced enough to pass through an inter-planar portal."  Is this by design?  If so why was there no mention of taking down the bazaar via a post about it, and if its not by design then this is broken Undecided

Using UF client.

Edit: I also tried getting into bazaar via running thru the nexus and clicking on the door in PoK.  I still can't get in at level 77.  Can someone else try, please?
« Last Edit: March 22, 2015, 10:32:47 am by troxeler » Logged
Lord of Lunacy

View Profile
« Reply #631 on: March 22, 2015, 10:40:27 am »

The bazaar seems to be down, i tried the usual way to zone into this zone by /say bazaar via the universal teleporter.  The reply i received was "you are not yet experienced enough to pass through an inter-planar portal."  Is this by design?  If so why was there no mention of taking down the bazaar via a post about it, and if its not by design then this is broken Undecided

Using UF client.

Edit: I also tried getting into bazaar via running thru the nexus and clicking on the door in PoK.  I still can't get in at level 77.  Can someone else try, please?

I have the same results as you do.  UF client - level 74.
Akkadius
Administrator
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #632 on: March 22, 2015, 03:23:04 pm »

I've temporarily disabled the Bazaar, will post more later

EZ Server GM
balidet
Master

View Profile
« Reply #633 on: March 28, 2015, 04:50:06 am »

first off i am not bitching and I don't expect any refund or anything ...i am just sharing information.

ok so I traded around 27 million from my main toon to a diff toon of mine for ...well...for a UW thing..it don't matter.

the trade was in Nexus.

I had a EON 100essence and 5sls in the window as well.

I hit trade on my main toon and the trade window went away...i never hit trade on my other toon...uh oh..

I clearly had my other toon in the target window and not his pet...

On my cursor i have my EON 100 essence and 5sls.....

in my inventory I have 1 plat....

SOO....something went wrong with the game in returning that much plat at once....

it may have been a bit laggy in nexus..i may have moved slightly to be out of range of trade....i don't know..

these are the facts...

I have re-logged..zoned..died...no change...still 1 plat....

I hope this is helpful....

WatchYouDie

View Profile
« Reply #634 on: March 28, 2015, 08:43:33 am »

first off i am not bitching and I don't expect any refund or anything ...i am just sharing information.

ok so I traded around 27 million from my main toon to a diff toon of mine for ...well...for a UW thing..it don't matter.

the trade was in Nexus.

I had a EON 100essence and 5sls in the window as well.

I hit trade on my main toon and the trade window went away...i never hit trade on my other toon...uh oh..

I clearly had my other toon in the target window and not his pet...

On my cursor i have my EON 100 essence and 5sls.....

in my inventory I have 1 plat....

SOO....something went wrong with the game in returning that much plat at once....

it may have been a bit laggy in nexus..i may have moved slightly to be out of range of trade....i don't know..

these are the facts...

I have re-logged..zoned..died...no change...still 1 plat....

I hope this is helpful....

I have had a similar issue not to the degree you had though... i only lost about 10mil pp ... but basically i had the trade window open then my mouse freaked out when i was hitting trade and hit the gold line on inv window bringing up the amount box and boom trade disappeared with cash
Tereg

View Profile
« Reply #635 on: March 30, 2015, 09:24:38 am »

anyone else having problems trying to log in?  I keep getting an unknown error has occurred trying to join the server.  And it's not just EZ ive tried. I also tried on a different computer as well.

obut

View Profile
« Reply #636 on: April 03, 2015, 06:36:06 pm »

T7 mini Bloodmoon Warchief has guide invulnerability, a 120 hour buff.  Tried dispel, clearing zone, and T7 bane weapons.  nothing worked
Warbash

View Profile
« Reply #637 on: April 11, 2015, 01:49:13 pm »

In RoF, when repop, succoring or CoH and have a toon targeted prior, target is still in target window but any spells cast on target don't hit. I assume this is because technically those actions are supposed to clear target window?

Warbash and crew <Ancient Elites>
Dimur

View Profile
« Reply #638 on: April 11, 2015, 02:23:13 pm »

I just assumed that you couldn't cast on them because the succor action made them or you exceed the allowable /target range by one succoring before the other one and the distance being large between the two.  Like when you /tar Telk from the zone in to see where he is when you start running across Skyfire to get to him, you have to clear your target when you get there and retarget to be able to hit him.
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #639 on: April 14, 2015, 10:43:24 pm »

T7 mini Bloodmoon Warchief has guide invulnerability, a 120 hour buff.  Tried dispel, clearing zone, and T7 bane weapons.  nothing worked

Disable your "no-doors" MQ2 plugin and this won't be an issue.

Obut, I apologize. I botched a query that removed ALL doors. This should be fixed now. :-(

-Hate
« Last Edit: April 15, 2015, 04:28:02 pm by hateborne » Logged

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Warbash

View Profile
« Reply #640 on: April 15, 2015, 01:19:29 am »

Probably a bad round of range but I had zero loping plains essence drops from trash in 2 runs. Good to see you posting Hate Smiley boards are to quiet.

obut

View Profile
« Reply #641 on: April 15, 2015, 07:42:42 am »

T7 mini Bloodmoon Warchief has guide invulnerability, a 120 hour buff.  Tried dispel, clearing zone, and T7 bane weapons.  nothing worked

-Hate

I don't run "no-doors".  I still have to open doors in Anguish.  The doors are already open in the mini
Warbash

View Profile
« Reply #642 on: April 15, 2015, 07:55:41 am »

-Hate

I don't run "no-doors".  I still have to open doors in Anguish.  The doors are already open in the mini
Someone else said the doors have been open for a few months too in /ooc and a few chimed in confirming.

Krinkle

View Profile
« Reply #643 on: April 15, 2015, 02:41:30 pm »

I completly disabled my no doors plugin that dimurwar emailed me and the doors are still gone.

Krinkle Sprinkle
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #644 on: April 15, 2015, 10:21:34 pm »

I completly disabled my no doors plugin that dimurwar emailed me and the doors are still gone.

I spoke incorrectly. I !$!@#ed up a query and it removed ALL of the doors from the zone. I re-added the two that trigger the warlord. :-)

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 ... 90
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65023
  • Total Topics: 5057
  • Online Today: 108