Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 28, 2024, 06:30:36 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 ... 90
Print
Author Topic: Broken Stuff Repair Shop v2.0  (Read 655809 times)
balidet
Master

View Profile
« Reply #300 on: September 02, 2014, 10:41:23 am »

if only you had some kind of remote control minion that you could use to go after these underworld monsters to pull them out where you could kill them like any self respecting person...

/target XundergroundMOBX
/pet attack
/pet back off

its magical

Ditri

View Profile
« Reply #301 on: September 06, 2014, 08:06:23 pm »

magician spell ABYSSMAL [sp] SHIELD says that it will boost AC but it does not...
aythena

View Profile
« Reply #302 on: September 08, 2014, 10:17:46 am »

Sorc charm v1's are not working at all no focus effect nothing is showing akka told us to post it here for you.

Leader of the Angry Waifu Club:
Cause even waifu have feels too.
zefirus

View Profile
« Reply #303 on: September 08, 2014, 11:00:10 am »

Sorc charm v1's are not working at all no focus effect nothing is showing akka told us to post it here for you.

The v1/v2 drops do not show anything.. you have to combine it with your v2 noobie charm for it to show. Are you saying that Sorc charm level x that is wearable, is not showing? or is it just the upgrade mat?
« Last Edit: September 08, 2014, 11:48:59 am by zefirus » Logged
Warbash

View Profile
« Reply #304 on: September 08, 2014, 11:18:49 am »

Skin like Drake II is having duration issues. Occasionally when cast it will only have 9 seconds of duration and when it gets its full duration on the timer countdown on UI when it gets down to around 9 seconds it bounces from 9 seconds to no seconds then back to 5 seconds. Also, duration is not modified by charm which I assume is on purpose but just wanted to mention it.

Warbash and crew <Ancient Elites>
Ditri

View Profile
« Reply #305 on: September 08, 2014, 12:07:16 pm »

The v1/v2 drops do not show anything.. you have to combine it with your v2 noobie charm for it to show. Are you saying that Sorc charm level x that is wearable, is not showing? or is it just the upgrade mat?

I was told the same thing (maybe) in tha the first levels of the upgraded charm does not have an effect until you get to level 2 of the upgraded/LDoN charm. Small inconvenience, but a bug nonetheless.
aythena

View Profile
« Reply #306 on: September 08, 2014, 01:07:17 pm »

It means that sorc rank 26+ funcions but 25 and below does not doesn't show effect does use effect for damage boost, this is a pretty necessary item and function for many of our lower level players in the game.

aythena

View Profile
« Reply #307 on: September 08, 2014, 02:24:34 pm »

Well seems so far the v1 charms are functioning again

Kardthe

View Profile
« Reply #308 on: September 08, 2014, 02:35:23 pm »

Combat Agility AA is showing up twice on AA screen on some of my characters.. One says "Shadows of Luclin next to the xpac, the other is "Secretes if Faydwer."  The descriptions are the same, and the SoF ones i purchased a long time ago are still there.

I don't know if it makes any difference, but some chars are showing what you would expect... one listing for Combat Agility... most are showing 2... and a couple of them do not show a listing for that AA at all even though i have already purchased them. (yes, i know about the "can purchase" button lol)

Not sure if this is just a display  issue that doesn't effect the game or not... and not sure if there are other similar issues, just noticed this one after leveling a couple chars to 77.  Both lvl 76 and 77 chars are having same issue though.  

Also noticed that Endless Quiver AA, which i purchased a long ago on ranger, was reset as if I never bought it.  Server coming down... that's all I have Tongue  

I run Underfoot.
Eruditeone

View Profile
« Reply #309 on: September 08, 2014, 09:36:55 pm »

Dungeon:

Wont allow you to zone in if your 4 toons are in raid, doesnt recognize and prompts with a blank where the character count should be.

If you wipe, go back to the miner but he does not give you the prompt to reenter the dungeon. If you say 'interested in exploring', he will still let you in, and updates the prompt, but hailing him only gives you LDON prompt (yes, I was in guild instance in nexus, same instance as when I entered the dungeon the first time).

Once you get back into the dungeon, you CANNOT get through the level, as the trigger "doors" (spider web doors), are back up but the NPCs have no respawned. Must 'repop instance', and essentially start over to get the doors to clear and progress back to where you were.

Not sure if these were intentional.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2014, 09:42:38 pm by Eruditeone » Logged
Ditri

View Profile
« Reply #310 on: September 09, 2014, 01:03:05 am »

Combat Agility AA is showing up twice on AA screen on some of my characters.. One says "Shadows of Luclin next to the xpac, the other is "Secretes if Faydwer."  The descriptions are the same, and the SoF ones i purchased a long time ago are still there.

I don't know if it makes any difference, but some chars are showing what you would expect... one listing for Combat Agility... most are showing 2... and a couple of them do not show a listing for that AA at all even though i have already purchased them. (yes, i know about the "can purchase" button lol)

Not sure if this is just a display  issue that doesn't effect the game or not... and not sure if there are other similar issues, just noticed this one after leveling a couple chars to 77.  Both lvl 76 and 77 chars are having same issue though.  

Also noticed that Endless Quiver AA, which i purchased a long ago on ranger, was reset as if I never bought it.  Server coming down... that's all I have Tongue  

I run Underfoot.

I had the AA error for combat AGI on my warrior as well.
zefirus

View Profile
« Reply #311 on: September 09, 2014, 08:37:57 am »

Dungeon:

Wont allow you to zone in if your 4 toons are in raid, doesnt recognize and prompts with a blank where the character count should be.

It acts much like the LDON on live. You have to be in a group and have between 4-6 players.  Cannot comment on the rest... I never was able to test wiping Wink
Expletus

View Profile
« Reply #312 on: September 09, 2014, 01:49:20 pm »

Everything is broken.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Delevel for no reason. Huge lag. We're going Balistic MAVVVVVV

Keeze
zefirus

View Profile
« Reply #313 on: September 09, 2014, 02:11:43 pm »

Everything is broken.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Delevel for no reason. Huge lag. We're going Balistic MAVVVVVV

New dungeon or game wide??? Crazy.
Brannyn

View Profile
« Reply #314 on: September 09, 2014, 04:09:16 pm »

So I figured i'd log in and try the dungeons.
Got my characters together and talked to the miner and only my warrior got the task, zoned in and had no way of getting other toons in.  Tried leaving the raid I had set up and just setting up a group and still didn't get it with multiple toons. left group and grabbed it with 2 different toons and the grouped them, can't zone into the instance.

When I first zoned in I decided i'd see what I could do with just my warrior, worst mistake ever. engaged first group of mobs and got put at level 70 where I can only use like 3 pieces of gear (oddly I can still proc the angry nerds 6 augs in my weapons) and now am currently stuck without the ability to beat it.  Tried hailing the level up wench to try to get back to 76 but only got to 71 where my warrior is currently stuck.

After this I decided to try it with my paladin like an idiot and now the paladin is stuck at 71 too.

logged my warrior out in the hopes that SOMETHING would happen and nothing.

SO right now i'm stuck with a 71 war who can't use most of his gear (although I do have UCv2, epic augs, bp, ear, 1 wrist, and my roa at 224 that I can still use)

Characters are branyn and brannyn
« Last Edit: September 09, 2014, 04:20:18 pm by Brannyn » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 ... 90
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6149
  • Latest: Acaelis
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65081