Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 28, 2024, 05:24:49 pm *

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 ... 90
Print
Author Topic: Broken Stuff Repair Shop v2.0  (Read 655699 times)
Chunka
Legend

Been gone so long I'm a newbie again!

View Profile
« Reply #525 on: January 23, 2015, 09:34:35 am »

From my understanding with a pet bag they werent supposed to, for one, and for another they should then come back weaponless, not using the non UW weapons other pet classes with the bag have.

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #526 on: January 23, 2015, 11:19:09 am »

They were supposed to rearm on zoning. I wrote down the notes on how I would setup a way to do it, got dug in....and I have already finished it just typo'ed part of the check. So I fixed the typo and now it's working. With reboot, it should be server wide fixed. :-)

-Hate

I'm so sorry Hunter, I tried...
Chunka
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #527 on: January 23, 2015, 11:35:38 am »

Thank you sir! Any idea on the repop thing?

"When any government, or any church for that matter, undertakes to say to its subjects, "This you may not read, this you must not see, this you are forbidden to know," the end result is tyranny and oppression, no matter how holy the motives. Mighty little force is needed to control a man whose mind has been hoodwinked; contrariwise, no amount of force can control a free man, a man whose mind is free. No, not the rack, not fission bombs, not anything — you can't conquer a free man; the most you can do is kill him." R.A. Heinlein
hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #528 on: January 23, 2015, 01:44:12 pm »

My zerker using UW11 2hs.
at 2-3days, Zerker solo play in Mini dungeon, I noticed not work? CLICK zerker epic.

Tried some weapons.
UW11 2hs (delay 100) - click recast 60sec
UW11 1hs (delay 50) - click recast 18-19sec
T9 Axe (delay 15) - click recast 6sec

I did parsed dps zeker click proc, was same recast time T9 axe and uw11, 2 months ago. because same dps.

Fixed (pending reboot).

-Hate

hateborne
Legend

Don't nerf me bro!

View Profile
« Reply #529 on: January 23, 2015, 01:44:46 pm »

Thank you sir! Any idea on the repop thing?

No idea. Reaching out to Akkadius.

-Hate

Akkadius
Administrator
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #530 on: January 23, 2015, 05:57:55 pm »

I'm going to be working on outstanding issues tonight.

Gotta get through picking up my place and settling in from vacation.

EZ Server GM
Raygan
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #531 on: January 24, 2015, 10:26:54 am »

Having some server stability issues I think this morning...or some work being done to server maybe?  things seem kind of laggy.  Still having issues in some zones (ToFs and T9 mainly) where ping rates are very high.  Zoned into t9 (after a wipe because I forgot to have toons /stick and then attacked a bunch of mobs...) zoned over to nexus all toons 400ms...then /bcaa //enter raid oldcommons....zone over at 300ms..../bcaa //say leave instance....200ms..../bcaa //enter raid....zone back into my raid instance at 50-80ms ping rates.....just seems kinda weird.

Hate's Most Hateful Hater
Peign
« Reply #532 on: January 26, 2015, 10:09:55 am »

Ninja Proc on Bow:

Does Ninja XI still proc on the bow?    I sat at practice dummy for 5 minutes and did not see a proc.    This is on the Freeport Arc bow.    It does not look like Ninja XI is working at all on the bow.
Natedog
Master

View Profile
« Reply #533 on: January 26, 2015, 12:31:02 pm »

procs check range.. so make sure you are closer than the range listed on the item.. (150 range on NS) If that doesn't work.. then something sounds broken

Krinkle

View Profile
« Reply #534 on: January 27, 2015, 12:20:25 am »

The Bows procing ninjastrikes is just plain broken, I tried different augs, bows, all kinds of combos, supersized those combos, and nothing would make them proc, they just are not procing.

Krinkle Sprinkle
Akkadius
Administrator
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #535 on: January 27, 2015, 12:29:02 am »

The Bows procing ninjastrikes is just plain broken, I tried different augs, bows, all kinds of combos, supersized those combos, and nothing would make them proc, they just are not procing.

Natedog fixed, ready for next patch. I'm shooting for Friday. Along with many other changes and will need to go through a test server, 'Testing phase'.

EZ Server GM
Digz

View Profile
« Reply #536 on: January 27, 2015, 05:15:55 am »

can the charm be removed/fixed from pusbelly in the dranik mini please? i get chain charmed almost every time i do this guy and at least once a week my 4m hp tank will get 1 shot while hes charmed...

oh and if i run back to kill him i dont get credit for it either, thats if i get there before trash kills him.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2015, 05:20:24 am by Digz » Logged
Chunka
Legend

View Profile
« Reply #537 on: January 27, 2015, 09:06:47 am »

Do what I did (when I still did these)....park your team outside the big cavern and just solo him with your tank. I usually let him beat on me (facing away to avoid ripostes) for a while to get all the trash I can to wake up and die (more essences). I get charmed once, maybe (4K range resists on Chunk, which shouldnt be too far above what a 4 mil tank has) and no one dies, except pusbelly, usually in 3 hits max (still using a wimpy UW9).

huffdady

View Profile
« Reply #538 on: January 27, 2015, 09:32:49 am »

Yea, at a certain point that charm should be resistible.  It is a T1/T2 zone, if you banging out T9 that mob shouldn't be able to own you, then in turn own your group. 

In that tier you are normally sitting at 800-1200 resists, when you hit the 3k mark or almost 4k mark like most of my team, I shouldn't have to worry about my UW tank 1 shooting my group.  It wouldn't even matter if they had UW's, they would still be getting 1 shooted by him. 

Just my 2 cp's. 
Digz

View Profile
« Reply #539 on: January 27, 2015, 12:41:03 pm »

Do what I did (when I still did these)....park your team outside the big cavern and just solo him with your tank. I usually let him beat on me (facing away to avoid ripostes) for a while to get all the trash I can to wake up and die (more essences). I get charmed once, maybe (4K range resists on Chunk, which shouldnt be too far above what a 4 mil tank has) and no one dies, except pusbelly, usually in 3 hits max (still using a wimpy UW9).

yeah thats what ive been doing since these went live and worked pretty well. Thing is at some point in the last week or 2 there was a change made and now it ports everyone including your tank in the middle of the room once pusbelly is engaged. is it really resistable after a certain point? ive just been lazy with upgrading my resist stones since im at 3500ish. The charm is pretty random sometimes...some days i can kill him no problem and never get charmed once then the next ill get charmed 3 times without any time in between to react.
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 ... 90
Print
Jump to:  

Recent

Stats

Members
  • Total Members: 6149
  • Latest: Acaelis
Stats
  • Total Posts: 65081
  • Total Topics: 5061
  • Online Today: 439